Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) (45702 Views)

Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Husband, Joseph Yobo Loved Up Photo / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by TeeGod(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Divorce everywhere. I just pity the coming generation with children raised by single parents, see the way this generation is going with divorce? They don see am as normal thing finish o... na single or co-parenting go turn normal norm.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by mathsoftme: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wahala dey wear shirt, with tie and suit. As you said if she is acclaimed to be a millionaire, why can she set up the husband and stop complaining. By the way the have two kids, why didn't she divorce the guy when the had no kids? Why didn't she divorce when the had just 1 kid? Now she has gotten 2 and she believes she can take care of the 2 and to hell with the husband, this is bull shit, European influence in African culture, tofiatua
Simran94:

Ok
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by peacettw: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Really sad. I was rooting for them
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by denobaba: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
So people leave their marriages because "their destinies don't align".

How many do you now want to marry before your "destines align"?
This is the question of a million years. Maybe even until eternity as we see the rise of narcissism under the guise of self love. Tighten your belt people! The reign of the woke generation is upon us.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by wman(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
vb0mb:

Reverse the roles and post it again

God bless you.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Wakanakarue: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na divorce dey trend now for Nigeria.... Even America Don reduce divorce hand over baton to naija feminists grin
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by denobaba: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
We4all:

Try to read between the lines and understand where she is coming from.

You do not need to marry a million times for your destiny to align with your partner. You also do not need to wait a million years to be both on the same page.

Even from the public point of view, one can easily tell that the one who has been keeping the marriage going is Kaffy.

That guy hasn’t had a professional growth in years and has choose to be a lifetime drummer.

Kaffy obviously is tired of pushing and has now realized that he doesn’t possess her kind of ambition and determination to succeed in life.

Her decision: “Endure or tow a different path”. Of course she choose the latter!
I see your point. It does make sense to me, but what if we were to reverse the model? How many men do you recommend to walk out of their marriage for the simple reason that their wives have not had "professional growth" in years.

I understand the concept of synergy and driving the best out of each other, but that's where it should end. Otherwise, you are merely asking couples to engage in vigorous competition just to prove a point about growth to each other.

Your post inadvertently endorses hypergamy and encourages more women to undervalue any union with a man where they become the better earner. Life is simple and sometimes we should be happy with what we have instead of the illusory chase of wealth and fame that would remain unquenchable no matter how much of both one amasses.

1 Like

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Zee0007: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sir, I tap into your marriage. By the special grace of God, I will commemorate my union with my future wife.

I have a lot to learn from you, sir. May God bless and increase your home. I really envy you.

bewla:
It's not easy oooooooo

But I thank God it's 22 years and counting

You just have to compromise
But how far are you two ready to sacrifice is what will take you far

1 Like

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by denobaba: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:

So what happened to "for better or worse"?

I'm not sure he has a clue.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by denobaba: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Simran94:

How long will the husband continue to be a drummer boy without a job? You think it will be easy for her to do till forever?
What's wrong if she does it forever, assuming she's the more skilled partner of the two? That's what equality looks like if that make any sense.

Seun, built Nairaland for you to come vent at will, same way that men have built civilisations from time that you continue to enjoy.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Zee0007:
Marriage na your mate.

Nairaland feminists, kaffy will join you ladies soonest while Kaffy's ex-husband will join nairaland redpillers.

Equation balance.

shocked
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Please, always remember Men married to Nigerian girls in your prayers. They're going through alot, forget the fake smiles.

My special prayers are with them. God will sustain them.

cheesy
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Simple, if you no ready for marriage no marry

Make you no come turn motivational speaker when you divorce

grin
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nine years. They tried. Make them move one side. I’ll date her if we cross paths.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Czario: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
The woke generation and their inability to make sacrifices in marriage is causing a lot of damages to their children, a lot needs to be learned by this generation...

Sure those children will end up being "woker" than the parents and it continues..
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by santity100: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
So people leave their marriages because "their destinies don't align".

How many do you now want to marry before your "destines align"?

My dear, you have wisdom
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
The way wey marriage dey take end for this generation enhh
How the next generation go come be??
That one fit be try your luck 24hrs oo ��
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Realmi: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Simran94:

You think kaffy is an ordinary dancer? Kaffy is a professional dancer both home and abroad. Not just a dancer, she does other gigs too that fetch her millions. How do you think she’s being able to afford an expensive lifestyle?

Besides, there are some men that once their wives are rich and famous, they prefer to continue living idle without doing anything else. How long will kaffy continue to provide for the family alone? How long will the husband continue to be a drummer boy without a job? You think it will be easy for her to do till forever?
was he not a drummer before she married him...what attracted her to him in the first place, did she think she would be able to change him ...

So how was he able to pay her bride price and do the marriage ceremony, was she the one that gave him the money too

This is was happens wen u are desperate to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYkUskPI9G4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElsOLP5_rg

This thing called marriage is like JAMB and UTME, combine examination done in Nigeria but marked by Professors of Harvard school, USA
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Realmi: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
peeps4u:
This guy is a professional drummer, he plays/played for Psquare. I don't know how he is doing now but if/that things go south doesn't translate to him being lazy or useless. This is when the wife should support and keep the family together. This is what marriage is all about
There could be another reason for the breakup but I'm just saying dumping your struggling partner because of financial status when he/she needs support most in marriage isn't totally fine.

Or we should just cancel the word MARRIAGE if a partner is justified to neglect his/her other half in distress.

BTW, you guys should stop tagging every poor people lazy or useless. Being poor doesn't always mean being lazy and being rich doesn't always mean being hardworking. Time and life happens to everyone.

dont Mind that crab that is speaking tru her anus..

If it were the man paying Bill's and sponsoring vacations....she would have been disturbing our eyes with pictures and nonsense captions.. now her money is her money

1 Like

Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Realmi: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
litaninja:
During the time of your foreparents, women were on the farm planting lesser crops to provide support for the family, birthing average of 6 children and living in massively polygamous homes, not snapping pictures in front of peoples' cars for the gram.
Aunty, where your farm?

her farm is between her legs
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh no! Kaffy not you too.... I really love this Babe.
Gosh, at least y'all got to 10 years...
I hope you've not done something grievous you're regretting now.

You'll be fine Darling (sobs)
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Thoying1990: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=oz4real83 post=109280649]Our foreparents without education\civilization had marriages lasting almost for eternity, even when they married wives they had never met before but were chosen by their parents. 'Too much sense or book" is what is killing marriages today, nobody is willing to eat the humble pie to make the marriage work.[you gerit/quote]
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by litaninja(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lmao.
Realmi:
her farm is between her legs
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by GoldenSpec: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dz ppu just dey scared we upcoming married wo/men grin
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by knowhowk: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
mooremoney:
The rate at which marriages are ending. Don't ever ask anyone when they are getting married? Allow people take their time and plan towards it
. Time and Plan won't save Marriage because it's a scam
...Two differents people coming together as one is no Joke..If U can't stay off it's not easy ..Talk to a Lady have two Kids ...Be Baby Papa ,Work hard pay sch.fees. Send money for Feeding ...Live in Peace and Enjoy Yourself and Live Long...Carry Woman for house u die quick
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by CSTRR: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
qtguru:

Most of the onus and the provider role is placed on men not women.
Gender equality and feminism in the mud.
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Legendoo:

So we drop partners because they can't meet up?

She's a dancer, he's a drummer, they both need to game up but the economy isn't looking great for anybody, this is where maturity should come in.

They can both japa as both of them ain't doing much in Nigeria anyway. Just one of a few options available to them.

My point, there's always a way out when there's love/maturity but modern peeps just don't have the patience and foresight.
Problem solving skills required in marriage
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by baralatie(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ecne:
Oh no! Kaffy not you too.... I really love this Babe.
Gosh, at least y'all got to 10 years...
I hope you've not done something grievous you're regretting now.

You'll be fine Darling (sobs)
Naaa!
Marriage is an institution that requires a lot of problem solving skills,techniques and strategy
This requires the two members of the union
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Drakkernoir: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Simran94:

And modern men have the capacity? The guy is a drummer, he doesn’t have a profession. It is obvious laggy has been the breadwinner of the family while the guy still remained a drummer. How can you as a man watch your wife take your role as the head of the house and you sit there doing nothing?

Sharrap

Are you living with them?
Re: Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) by Ebelefrancis123: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
That young man is an Idoma , a tribe in Benue state. Maybe he have noticed some moves that are against his cultural values. Like shaking/embracing other men that he cannot take/overlooked. I bliv the true story might come out soon. A typical Idoma man is not suppose to marry a celebrity because of his cultural heritage. Ok we are waiting for the true story though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bathroom Selfie / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.