Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion (3929 Views)

Akwa Ibom Partners World Bank In N52bn Project To De-flood, Redesign Uyo / Ekiti Partners Ecobank To Drive Women Empowerment / I’ll Fix Lagos Perennial Traffic Gridlock Within Few Months – Fafowora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by Greataby(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
It is not erosion but flooding. We don't have erosion problems in Ekiti. NEWMAP as an agency of the federal ministry of environment oversees both erosion and flood issues. The headline be "flooding" instead of "erosion".
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by Wakanakarue: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afonja sef grin

The way they cry and shout ontop anything southeast you would think there are no more brown roof in ibadan grin

But alas, na erosion ravaged land e be grin grin
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by ariesbull: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Clowns... So they have erosion in Ekiti

You see why people don't take these guys serious
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by Beejayy20(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
ShitHead:
For those wey no go school, Perennial Erosion means erosion wey dey like Penis.

Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by Judolisco(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
You will think something serious is going on with this partnership, If we are to go by world bank assistance to Nigeria since 1960, Nigeria supposed fine pass Dubai...
Na Nigerians dey collect d contract... All dis ngo's for Abuja
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by revived2: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Omooooooooo I will be happy if this man fit complete the airport ooooo

Long due
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Educate me bro.

This is one an Airport in a small city with a population of less than 300,000 people. Its an outskirts of major city. Like Lagos to Ebonyi

Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by executive12: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2022
So erosion is also a problem in the South West as it is in the South East, but a lot of the ignorant characters from the South West will still be mocking the South East.
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by Slurity(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Oh, South West follow get erosion problem? I thought it is only the "red mud" region that is ravaged by erosion. God will continue to bust the bubble of the Lagos -Ibadan lying news houses.
Ekiti is taking proactive approach to little current impact and future expected major impact. To be realistic, erosion impact in Ekiti should be just 30% of what any states in the mud states experiences. Check your Nigeria topography study and get the gist.
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by vincentjk(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

This is one an Airport in a small city with a population of less than 300,000 people. Its an outskirts of major city. Like Lagos to Ebonyi

So which country/city is this airport located in?
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
vincentjk:

So which country/city is this airport located in?

Lubbock Texas
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by vincentjk(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

Lubbock Texas

This is where you've made a total fool of yourself, comparing a Texas airport with an airport in anambra.

Why not show me the one in your region since you said the one in anambra is a motor park!

You didn't even show me an airport in Nigeria/west Africa/Africa but went as far as USA

Shame no even dey catch u so, na jealousy and envy go kill una.
Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
vincentjk:

This is where you've made a total fool of yourself, comparing a Texas airport with an airport in anambra.

Why not show me the one in your region since you said the one in anambra is a motor park!

You didn't even show me an airport in Nigeria/west Africa/Africa but went as far as USA

Shame no even dey catch u so, na jealousy and envy go kill una.

You are just a village man

At your age, look at what you are celebrating? A motor park.

Can imagine what your orientation looks like, Trying to be greater than the least.

That’s a motor park by all standards. You should be ashamed of yourself celebrating that warehouse in 2022

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion by vincentjk(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are just a village man

At your age, look at what you are celebrating? A motor park.

Can imagine what your orientation looks like, Trying to be greater than the least.

That’s a motor park by all standards. You should be ashamed of yourself celebrating that warehouse in 2022

Yea, I'll only agree with you on that airport being a motor park if you show me the one your governor has built in your region.

You have none yet badmouthing the one built by another person which is already booming even with the ban placed on international flights. You witnessed the number of flight and passengers the airport recorded in less than two months didn't you?

I no get but I dey vex for another person own. No be juju be that? grin

Hating on a successful people will get you nowhere in life comrade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Presence All Over Lagos... / Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira / West Africa’s First Suspension Bridge In Lagos Hits 72% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.