Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Could It Be Irs Airlines? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could It Be Irs Airlines? (668 Views)

Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) / Irs Airlines / Irs Airline Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be Irs Airlines? by yimiton(f): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2007
I need help PLEASE!
I got a call yesterday night (29th July) from phone number 08083184402 to attend an interview on Tuesday 31st July, but the network was so bad that I didn't get the name of the compnay or the venue. I strongly suspect IRS airlines because they're the only one whose exams I've written recently, gone for the first stage interview and waiting for the final one. I've tried to call the number back but it's not going through.
Please if anyone had a call from the same number, for the same time of interview, do well to let me know the venue and company.
Please treat this as urgent as I have to be there tomorrow.
Enjoy!
Onayimi.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Different Segments One Could Work In In Schlumberger?help! / British Millionairie Secret Revealed / Re: Vital Software Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.