Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians (724 Views)

Guardiola Refuses To Apologise To City Fans. / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss / 8 Months Without Super Falcons Regrouping Is Unacceptable – Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by cl0r0x: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
How can an entity like bein sports be so biased toward a football team? I spend heavily on bein sport subscription only to watch my country playing and hear their commentator say inshallah (God willing) Egypt will win and also should alhamdullilah when Nigeria miss. I charge all Nigerians to protest on bein social media handles. This is really childish. I am cancelling my subscription, I rather watch pirated iptv.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by DemMannaScam: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is that all?

You didn't ask nigerians to protest the killings, banditry, corruption, planned fuel price hike etc.

It is a sport channel u are mobilizing protests for...

O boy receive sense

cl0r0x:
How can an entity like bein sports be so biased toward a football team? I spend heavily on bein sport subscription only to watch my country playing and hear their commentator say inshallah (God willing) Egypt will win and also should alhamdullilah when Nigeria miss. I charge all Nigerians to protest on bein social media handles. This is really childish. I am cancelling my subscription, I rather watch pirated iptv.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by cl0r0x: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Is that all?

You didn't ask nigerians to protest the killings, banditry, corruption, planned fuel price hike etc.

It is a sport channel u are mobilizing protests for...

O boy receive sense

Nigeria is like this because of nitwits like you. Must you comment?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by DemMannaScam: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Inconsequential fool have u finished mobilizing protesters?

Fake ass nigggar wey dey form patriot cheesy

Ur country is a cesspool/sh!thole, even if u pretend not to know, the world still knows...

THIEF!!!

cl0r0x:

1 Like

Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by AllahIsSatan: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Are you angry because he exposed your dimwittedness?

cl0r0x:

Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by shevchenko(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Inconsequential fool have u finished mobilizing protesters?

Fake ass nigggar wey dey form patriot cheesy

Ur country is a cesspool/sh!thole, even if u pretend not to know, the world still knows...

THIEF!!!

Did you read the original post?Why are you so pained? This is why no nation gives you visa to leave Nigeria .You MUST build the country by force or by fire
Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by yaki84: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
cl0r0x:

Imagine egyptians watching NTA sports Analyst, filled with naija journalists...
Re: This Is Unacceptable, Bein Sports Must Apologise To Nigerians by DemMannaScam: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
The fake ass fool who has never protested against killings, banditry, and the many evils ravaging the zoo, is announcing protest because a sport channel commentator said something...

With all the crises crippling this sh!thole, the fool actually opened a thread to rant about a sport channel, and u too are here foaming in your mouth.

Fake ass niggars everywhere cheesy

shevchenko:

Did you read the original post?Why are you so pained? This is why no nation gives you visa to leave Nigeria .You MUST build the country by force or by fire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score Predictions Over 0.5 Goals Are Out ,1xbet Tips+odds @solidbet247 / 2007/2008 Uefa Champion League! Hint Us About The Preparations Of Your Club / We Arsenal Vs They Ac Milan (20/2/8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.