Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) (23249 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria / When Election Candidates Meet Vs When Supporters Meet. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Amalekki: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
knowhowk:
Don't waste your Money Naija people are not looking for People like you..Have you engaged in an Illegal Deal Before ? Have you embezzled before ? Have you done a great Evil against Humanity Before ... Don't bother yourself Oga .

grin You sabi our people
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Nchenches: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
For who becomes president of Nigeria, a clique of kingmakers sit at a place and select one person, the person gets fielded as presidential candidate of the foremost political party. On election day, the voters merely vote and ratify the chosen one as president.
If it doesn't work as planned, the Supreme Court is there for the final act.

Person like this Muoghalu would have been a serious
contender before now.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Briller: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
JaroMan:

Someone from 3rd Force? Please leave those jokers. Anyone serious politician should be in either APC or PDP.

APC and PDP have failed Nigerians and it's about time a new party comes onboard. Personally, I get turned off anytime these two parties are mentioned. Don't forget it's a case of the chicken and the egg. Both are the same. May God Almighty not forgive them for the pain and hardship they have brought on Nigerians.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by nelskals(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
As a Nigerian youth , let's don't just be here on the internet and keep saying we want this leader that leader , your pvc is your right to make Nigeria a better country. Make we no Sidon do house dey talk during elections . Please exercise your franchise
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by jneutron4000: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
ggood:
Anything to stop Tinubu is welcome, The frog eye drug Baron can never rule Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
When teanubu send one bullion van to him now music go change

Keep it up Omo Ibo
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by LollySeaSide: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
This one na small fish that's why Alexreports never visit am.
Wake me up when Alex starts sucking his wallet.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by ekineme: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
ggood:
Anything to stop Tinubu is welcome, The frog eye drug Baron can never rule Nigeria.

I am not a fan of tinubu,neither do I want him as a contestant in the forth coming election.
But he is a father, grand father, an elder, an ex elected leader, at least our culture teaches us to respect our elders.
Please let's learn to pass our message without insult, calling someone father a frog eye is not a good habit.
How we talk especially in private/faceless forum is the Expression of who we are(mannerless,polite, arrogant etc).
A literate is not only those who knows how to read and write bt also an individual who has allowed school to pass through him/her which he expresses in how he assimilate,talk,act and react to situations and circumstances.
This message is to all those who cannot make a point, pass a message across, make a sensible argument or disagree with your opinion without insults especially insults to those old enough to father them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by HRMK: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
ggood:
pathological hatred of urs on jagaban wont stop him!he doesnt evn bother himself abt haters like u!to me,no single member of both parties(pdp/apc)is qualified to lead this country!!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by mema900: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
piggyyeasterner:
It is Maxi Bola Ikemba Tinubu or death

When its set now, you will hide your face like all this sai baba people
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moghalu this is called paparazzi and not political structure. undecided
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Briller:

APC and PDP have failed Nigerians and it's about time a new party comes onboard. Personally, I get turned off anytime these two parties are mentioned. Don't forget it's a case of the chicken and the egg. Both are the same. May God Almighty not forgive them for the pain and hardship they have brought on Nigerians.

3rd Force Is most welcomed Bt if they don’t have structures they are wasting their time.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by ggood: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
HRMK:
pathological hatred of urs on jagaban wont stop him!he doesnt evn bother himself abt haters like u!to me,no single member of both parties(pdp/apc)is qualified to lead this country!!
cry me a river
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by chigbo25: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
I only wish Nigeria give him a chance. He is far the better option of all other candidates for now
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by donolatunji(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
TooNoisy:
Not one of them will vote for him. They just came to catch cruise.

If Moghalu were really serious, he would go the way of Soludo and contest for Governor of his State. I am not even sure he would win gubernatorial elections in his state not to talk of presidency. E no be text book o. He can ask Osinbajo.

Your reply got me laugh out loud ...and seriously it's the real picture of what's going on in naija's politics....NO BE BY PHILOSOPHY ABI TEXT BOOK.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
udele1:
Supported.
please is this the real vulture or fake one ?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
I Wish he wins!!

His intelligency is overwhelming

Better than all APC and PDP members
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by fortunechy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
My dear, they ain't planning anything, they were there to eat ur money and walk away going by Hunger in the land...
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Nchenches: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2022
ggood:
Apt.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2022
ggood:
grin grin
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by opribo(m): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Undoubtedly,the right man for the job but unfortunately the thieves in politics wont allow him?

He should have just gone and face his state and develop it to a mini paradise on earth.

The powers that be does not good things.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by HRMK: 6:11am On Jan 12, 2022
ggood:
cry me a river
WAILING WAILER!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2022
naptu2:
Kingsley Moghalu @MoghaluKingsley

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1480566612143005698
This Kinglsey Moghalu is one of the perfect candidates for presidency but trust me either of those people attending meetings with him will ever vote for him, Nigerians only want to hear APC&PDP because of stomach infrastructure and religion politics, it will take Nigeria eternity to wake up from such slumber
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2022
igbsam:
Another election year to cashout from gullible supporters and sponsors. So that when time reach you go step down. Ogun kee all of una

See what is coming from an acclaimed human being brain?!

So if you set up a company, you will choose Buhari and tinubu over Moghalu to manage your company?!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by miky(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I wish he would win

Nothing like wish. Come for him for a change
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) by juman(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2022
He can win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / Jonathan, Buhari's Transition Teams Meet In Abuja / SERAP Gives NJC 5 Days To Take Over CJN Onnoghen’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.