Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast (25299 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by africaimage(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
I can't even remember since when I see Nigeria flags
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by 2chainz411: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
PRE4:
Please what is half mast? undecided undecided undecided
Me no go school
ambala.. in a nutshell... it is refers to a flag flying below the summit of a ship mast, a pole on land, or a pole on a building. In many countries this is seen as a symbol of respect, mourning, distress, or, in some cases, a salute.

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by olaszydaruma(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nonywendy:
are u sure u r a yoruba guy
No, I'm not sure, but still. angry
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by OLULAW: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
SAY HELLO TO MKO ABIOLA, THE MAN WHOM BABANGIDA USED YOU TO DENY NIGERIA'S PRESIDENCY. GOOD RIDDANCE. HE WAS PART OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Beblessedbaba: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Zidoraconsults2:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15
Scam big scam
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Danjikanbauchi: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
the second Yoruba president of Nigeria.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by donmik: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is that all the news?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by omonla10(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
For shokekan or dayo kujore.. Cos they died same day
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
to honour elder... Uh, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by DrAkpa(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]Maxymilliano:
And how will flying national flags at half mast resurrect the dead horse we have in Aso Rock[/s]

Just respect the dead, or keep silence and pass. U mustn't comment nonsense on every thread.

1 Like

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by investigator007: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
RIP to him, may God comfort his family
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Bigchristo: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/shonekan-fg-orders-national-flag-to-fly-at-half-mast/
60 people were slaughtered in Zamfara state the he never ordered the flag to fly half, one man is valued more than 60 souls what a country

1 Like

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Jaqenhghar: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2022
The useless country never flew half mast for victims of bandits or the mayhem going on na one polit8cal has been we go do half mast for.
SMH
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by yemmywesey(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2022
An egba man, Obasanjo's proxy
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by osazsky(m): 1:20am On Jan 12, 2022
wallay77:
If them like fly at full mask...it doesn't change anything...
its always on full mask..but who cares ..nigeria still get flag?if yes i have forgotten the colours
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by osazsky(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2022
DrAkpa:

Just respect the dead, or keep silence and pass. U mustn't comment nonsense on every thread.
the innocent sourther soldier been killed everyday by the northern problem and innocent farmers been slaughterd by herders..the innocent native doctors that were beheaded by kanu are not the dead and dont deserve to be respected what makes his death more impt that thier death . To me every death deserves honour irrespective of status cuz life is sacred
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Funflipper: 1:45am On Jan 12, 2022
Kandalaman:
He was indeed an unsung hero

Rather one of those who destroyed this country.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by DonTattaglia: 1:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Kandalaman:
He was indeed an unsung hero

And who knows your family name? I bet its just 0.000000000000000000000000001% of the country's population that know u exist.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by DonTattaglia: 2:07am On Jan 12, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
undecided Shitty yorrobanza coward Abacha just Kicked Comot from villa with his walking stick like a kid undecided You call what again? A former presi what?? Who know am? rubbish! Nigeria no get world class STATE MEN.. all na criminal! Even the world shook and the Heaven rumbled at the passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu!A clergy man for that matter but one one thousand so called state men in the Jungle republic of Nigeria can never match in global clout respect ,honor and values.when I hear flag say flag lower to half mast, I just laff.. Na naija elite sabi do all this shiTT within and to themselves.. I can assure you most ordinary people don't give a flying fukk who one SHONEKAN was ..dem go be like.. Who be dat?? Who im epp?? Then move ON.. like NOTHING happen! Same public aparthy awaits the passing of those former thieves as well undecided..we no care again and at all. Let dem dem give all dem fake encomium and hypocritical Tributes.. We NO NO THE PERSON AND WE NO CARE!!!!!!!

What slightest impact have u contributed to your country. It is d same blood in them that flows in your own veins. Mr Man, nothing stops u, so come out & make your own contribution so that Nigeria and the world at large will feel your impact.,its not just sitting behind key board,making noise and typing rubbish on social media.

1 Like

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by 99thEnemy(m): 2:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
The man don go OVB

1 Like

Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by miketayo(m): 4:00am On Jan 12, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Kudos to Buhari

For?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by thatigboman1: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2022
aljharem:
rubbish. So many low quality people as elder statemen in Nigeria. Part of the people that had the opportunity to make Nigeria better but denied Nigerians because of selfish gains
u must be an indomie generation if you dont know that Shonekan was former head of government of the federation, a stabilising factor when the country was on fire, how dare u call him a low quality elder statesman?
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Victorclean1: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Lumig:
angry
May his soul rest in peace

If his hand is clean , may his soul rest in peace, but if he is part that embezzled fund, destroyed Nigeria and have ever displayed hypocritical manoeuvre as an Afunjaaaa. May his soul rot in jail.

May his soul rot in jail if he has ever mined or buy � from Afunjaaaa.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by Milly44(f): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
PRE4:
Please what is half mast? undecided undecided undecided
Me no go school
Half mast means they will pack all Nigerian flag to planet Mars till Friday. I don’t want to teach you this again
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by nogragra: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2022
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/shonekan-fg-orders-national-flag-to-fly-at-half-mast/
Life that is devoted only to money, power, selfishness, sadism, sarcasm, and disempowerment of people is a worthless life. Our people must learn from certain anticidents.
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by snoopz: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Who half mast help, make Dem declare tomorrow or Friday as public holiday
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by shekoduza: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2022
many die daily, over 200+ died in zamfara, u never saw the need to fly the flag half, just one man die and u nw want the flag to go half.... chai you dont value life in this country. all the sponsors and perpetrators of this kidnappings and killings will never end well
Re: Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast by yomi531(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Thats the way its done here in naija for any Former President that dies . no be buhari propose am. Na so e dey tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Wins Two Senatorial Seats In Delta / Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku / Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.