Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) (59900 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Full Album Download: Old Church Basement By Elevation Worship Ft Maverick City / Amazing Ancient Ethiopian Churches Carved Out Of Rocks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
elipheleh:

I dont understand your written English.
About burying to avoid smelling bodies. Israel can allow a dead body who died any other way to stay 5 days or even more. But not for those who dued on a tree. That is the difference here.

and religion is not the devil at least Christianity that preaches love and peace is better than anything sinners have to offer.

Sinners kill, do rutuals., sinners are rapists, armed robbers, murderers, liars, disobedient to parents, drug addicts, prostitutes and immoral, obscene and vulgar, hateful, reand vengeful, malicious, stingy, terrorists and the cause of every bad thing on this earth.

And you think these sinners are better than religious people. You are untruthful

And who do you find dead on a tree or cross??

Religion is the presence of fear, Christianity which is the birth from religion preaches love and peace to those who believeth in it,

that it may bring you peace and love- sounds of uncertainty.

Religion is uncertainty doubt and fear

Being human is real, fearless and without stress as long as you know your got that super power in you. That super power is your passion

Sinners aren’t those who don’t believe or know god but those who faults the commandments/ laws of your god and those who adores and recreates it’s image into idol.

I am not a sinner cause I don’t break laws or commandments but I justify killing

cause killing is food

But do I have to kill my own flesh and blood to eat thats CANNIBALISM

Do I have to lie to achieve nothing

Do I have to rape to be sexual satisfied

Do I have to disobey my parent when I am a parent

Do I have to be vulgar when vulgar means another meaning in sub-Saharan africa.

Do I have to take drugs/pills/medicines without prescriptions when my body is self healing self cleansing self protecting.

Do I have to hate when I can love to live than kill to survive

Why won’t I take WEED when it is a natural passion driving pill, abusing it is even more healthy cause we weren’t meant to live without highness if you call that mood that weed gives you highness. Oh well I don’t call it highness I call it ultimate happiness

Why do you pretend to love yourself when naturally in your DNA you have good attitude in it ??
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by updatedws: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
seen it before... have u seen the Ellora cave in India, particularly the Kailasa temple of the cave...
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
What's the significance of this cross sign we christians use? If the Romans had used a gun to kill Jesus, will the symbol of Christianity be a gun?

Just wondering

Was he killed with cross or was he killed on the cross? undecided
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Greenlandncom(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
What's the significance of this cross sign we christians use? If the Romans had used a gun to kill Jesus, will the symbol of Christianity be a gun?

Just wondering
The Cross is actually a tree. Symbolic of the tree that led to the sin, the fall of man from grace and death.

To reverse that, Christ had to died on the Cross (tree) in order to free man from sin, restore man to grace and Eternal life.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by blaquebelle: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Well, he was killed by being nailed to the cross, wasn't he? Or what else is the cause of death
Thanksful:

Was he killed with cross or was he killed on the cross? undecided
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
This conclude what the master said over 2000 year's ago

A House Built On A Solid Rock, Is Bound To Last Forever

Build your house on Jesus, he is the Solid Rock
smiley
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Babalolagarba: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only in Africa �
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Krismas(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Africa! smiley

There is a belief that Angels built the underground churches at Lalibela.

This is just awesome.

Why is this not among the Wonders of the World?
grin Thank u jor. U are d only one talking. King Lalibela had a vision of Jesus, who gave him the design and the marching orders to build the church. It was supernatural. I have always believed the west deliberately ignore the fantastic engineering feat displayed by the St. George construction out of bias. It’s simply magical
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Freebills12: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
blaquebelle:

Just wondering
Read first Deutronomy 21:23 then read Galatians 3:13 you will answer this question by yourself.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by shumuel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Flesh nor Blood did not reveal the secret to this Artistry to them
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
Well, he was killed by being nailed to the cross, wasn't he? Or what else is the cause of death

Simple, being killed on a cross mean something in Israel. As one who commits suicide by hanging in Igbo land means a lot.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 4:04am On Jan 17, 2022
lightwind:
Hi, I just signed up through your link some minutes ago.
I just pray this stuff works.
I have tried a lot in the past only to find out that at the end when you reach your limit of withdrawal, they will disappear, they won't pay you any kobo. All your time and efforts will just be in vain. All this things just tire me, but let me try this sha.
Well this is my Whatsapp number sha incase
I already reached my withdrawal limit,and they said i should wait till month ending.
I know all this site sha..... Na trial i just give am.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Viltron:
How is it possible that this was done by humans? There's something mysterious about it. It's too perfectly carved out. It couldn't have been done by humans

**sigh**
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by holocron: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2022
fineboynl:
This are one Of the first civilization in time past. People cut rock and make carving and it started in Egypt.

No my brother. It all started in Ethiopia, the then kingdom of Kush. That was where the ancient Egyptians came from to settle upstream of the Nile.

It's a hidden history the Jews don't want exposed: the ancient isrealites actually went to Ethiopia after they left Egypt. The whole sojourn in the wilderness was in the area of Ethiopia, before they finally went to Palestine (if they actually went there). That's why there are Ethiopian Jews (more accurately, Ethiopian isrealites). Ethiopian Jews have books on the Torah, but they don't know anything about the Babylonian captivity etc. Nobody has been able to properly explain the presence of Ethiopian jews apart from the above narrative.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by holocron: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Cross Signifies the Sacrifice of Christ for the Redemption of Mankind

It couldn’t be a gun because the Period of the Sacrifice had been predetermined by God himself

and it was when there were no guns

Jesus had to hang on the Cross as Prophesied to take our Sins and Curses away

Also the Cross signifies a place where a decision must be made

For example when you travel any road (life) wherever you meet a Cross in the road (junction) you must

make a decision that will determine your destination

It is the same with the Cross of Christ

Nonsense. The Egyptian ankh - symbol of life- worn by the pharaohs, was the origin of the cross. It was the appropiated by the Roman Catholic church. The early christians had nothing to do with the cross.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by hardcore007: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
The Great Pyramid comes to mind. What type of technology did they use then, to get the precision, work is too clean. kiss kiss
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Christistruth00: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
holocron:

Nonsense. The Egyptian ankh - symbol of life- worn by the pharaohs, was the origin of the cross. It was the appropiated by the Roman Catholic church. The early christians had nothing to do with the cross.

Christ gave his life on the Cross

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-Cross

Cultism is evil ,please reject it
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by lightwind(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Haakeem:
I already reached my withdrawal limit,and they said i should wait till month ending.
I know all this site sha..... Na trial i just give am.
That you should wait till end of January after reaching your withdrawal limit?
Did they make any space where you can fix your Account details?
How many weeks did it take you to reach your withdrawal limit?
Pls i need answers to this abeg
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
lightwind:
That you should wait till end of January after reaching your withdrawal limit?
Did they make any space where you can fix your Account details?
How many weeks did it take you to reach your withdrawal limit?
Pls i need answers to this abeg
When will I get paid?
The minimum balance required for payout is
300$ and you can get paid through PayPal,
Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank
transfer at end of every month.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by lightwind(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Haakeem:
When will I get paid?
The minimum balance required for payout is
300$ and you can get paid through PayPal,
Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank
transfer at end of every month.
I know about all this ones already.
There are some questions i asked you to reply me, you haven't replied me yet
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 5:04am On Jan 18, 2022
lightwind:

I know about all this ones already.
There are some questions i asked you to reply me, you haven't replied me yet
I have been busy lately thats why i have nt reply u properly.

you asked that how many days did it took me to reach the minimum amount needed for withdrawal..... it took me just three days,it depends on how you share your link.
you also asked that is it this january ending that i would be able to withdraw, the answer is no! because i registered with them on 15jan and the payment would be feb15 .
Me no trust the site self,na trial i they give am,like i said before.
Re: 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) by lightwind(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Haakeem:
I have been busy lately thats why i have nt reply u properly.

you asked that how many days did it took me to reach the minimum amount needed for withdrawal..... it took me just three days,it depends on how you share your link.
you also asked that is it this january ending that i would be able to withdraw, the answer is no! because i registered with them on 15jan and the payment would be feb15 .
Me no trust the site self,na trial i they give am,like i said before.
Thank you.
But did they make out any space where you can fix your Account details immediately you reached your minimum limit withdrawal??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.