Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) (37820 Views)

Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:

No mind that idiot. Nothing like that. Not even a general can slap a private soldier. If you have ur evidence and witness, the general will beg you. You can't beat anyone in the military. Them no be ur pikin for house.

Offr wehdone Sir.

While the bolded is so true as enshrined in the military code of conduct, however na the reverse dey play out most time ooo.

Even Colonels dey slap Lance Corporals and give them punishments wey them nor suppose and these guys no dey complain. It happens a lot in Naija.

There have been tales of officers who were messed up really bad reporting and the case didn't get anywhere. They even got more than what they bargained (negatively).

Even while reporting, the officers who are supposed to protect their interest would shin them down. Just imagine a L.Cpl reporting a Brig.-Gen., you will hear things like "You nor get sense? Na 1-star you wan report? You wet just enter yesterday".

Na only COs Very Senior Officers no dey joke with because one COs can go very far in the future and if him carry you for mind eeh, your child and boiz wey dey come up go hear am. It's not really as easy as that for NCOs except the NCO get godfather upstairs.

The case of SM Goshit of the NN readily comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
I don't see any arrest in that video
...you didn't notice that he was already on bathroom slippers
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good one, the military is not for lawless people.
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by lekan3531(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
wiseone28:
So Nigeria get military police

Mumu shey u jst come dis world ni...
Abi ur brain jst start to dey boost ni.

Capital Yes Shangoro
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by franksam2009: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
This shows that it's actually those illiterate and uneducated soldiers that actually go around causing menace everywhere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Report any erring military personnel to the military police with his name, badge number and evidence.

E go chop pepper that's if he dosen't lose his job

Enough of undisciplined folks in uniform. Get rid of the bad eggs before they contaminate the entire sauce

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Are MP our friends
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by sript: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
I still remember my sweet old days in barracks,,, ordinary soldiers no dey do anyhow near military police (MP)...

If u fùck up, Omo MP go treat your fúck up..
The thing is, it's the RP that goes after erring soldiers and arrest them to the guardrooms...

One thing is,, they are discipline,..
Inside the barracks solders don't beat Women no matter the insults from Women even their wives..

but if u are a man dem go use koboko take draw the line that separates your village from the next one grin
If dem carry you reach quarter guard nah dat one worse pass..dem go luck you up inside guard room, dem go give u big field to cut after u must have undergone heavy purnishment

They don't fight each other inside barracks,,when caught fighting thier fellow soldiers ,Omo na guardrooms straight...

Guys, If u are lucky to see when an erring solder is been disciplined,, u would feel pity, it's a horrible sight...(can't tell if things has changed though)

being a barrack boy, We would cause trouble and then ran into the barracks knowing u can't come into the barracks.lol grin

Remember a day a barrack boy got into a fight with a civilian guy inside town , away from the barracks,, while the fight was going, suddenly a soldier man appeared from nowhere and hastily asked those standing watching the fight

Who amongst them was a barrack boy , after identifying the buy from the barracks, he told him to step aside,, Omo dat civilian boy see him grandmother that evening...

Omo those guys got our backs back then...demn niggarrr cheesy

Those civilian boys do fear once they discover u came from the barracks..

Truth is, sometimes it's hard to differentiate a boy from barracks and a soldier man..

Omo story plenty...if I begin narrate story day go dark... grin

When I look back, I would just give wild smile
Overall it was a sweet experience

Good ol'days cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by wiseone28: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by wiseone28: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
lekan3531:

Mumu shey i jst come dis world to be useless and brainless
Certified one

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by eguarojeona: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
kufre2010:
One of the soldiers that beat up an unarmed traffic warden had been arrested. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKodlTO5yCQ

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6930306/soldiers-beat-policeman-duty-ibadan
Till we make police in charge of civil affairs and make soldiers irrelevant in day to day affairs we are not serious.
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Elmander1983(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Easy na.. at least, the dude was honest enough to say "oga I no know"
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Military police don hold am?sorry for you..
Define conspiracy you can't do?then what are you using your brain for?
Is that the proper way to even address an issue like this.. undecided
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Comedian2019: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dedemworld:

U re such a fool, only ur comment here is different, was he mopol that had clash with him even if he was mopol the same scene would still happen, what is mopol that u re hyping, or u think soldiers are in the class of security agency mopol can threating, If u don't have sense better go and have one... and if u re a mopol just go and foment trouble with soldiers and see if they would spare u, everyone is talking straight here and u re talking bend bend... even mopol dey avoid soldiers troubles u re here saying rubbish.. is it even polite for the security agencies to be fighting themselves?? U re here hyping mopol as if mopol sef will not japa when they see better troubles...
A fool like you ought to know that it's not a soldier's duty to be making trouble with innocent people. Only a cowardly soldier does that. We will deal with them in accordance with professional guidelines. Justice will be served and will be seen to have been served. You're posting a blurred image of a soldier chasing a uniformed personnel. No soldier who gives the service a bad image will be spared. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Comedian2019: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
mechanics:
Good one, the military is not for lawless people.
Exactly. No lawlessness will be tolerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by lordmans(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
What is conspiracy. The idiot couldn't respond. Just look at the things they keep on recruiting.

Who told you he didn't know?
The first thing a soldier will learn about is conspiracy ( which coup falls under) and subversion. He knew they were setting a trap for him and he didn't want to supply them the needed weapon to roast him when the mo was trying to lead him. He's doing so, so he could plead his case in his own way. The mp will still charge him for whatever suit them anyway.
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Comedian2019:

Exactly. No lawlessness will be tolerated.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Dedemworld: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Comedian2019:

A fool like you ought to know that it's not a soldier's duty to be making trouble with innocent people. Only a cowardly soldier does that. We will deal with them in accordance with professional guidelines. Justice will be served and will be seen to have been served. You're posting a blurred image of a soldier chasing a uniformed personnel. No soldier who gives the service a bad image will be spared. Be warned!

U re a mumu idiot, see who want to deal with soldiers that is crying when a team of policemen was killed in Taraba. Why has the police not deal with them rather than crying for justice like a baby. U as a policeman that can't even arrest agbero is talking abt arresting a soldier, if u claim a coward soldier makes trouble around that mean the whole police extorting 50 naira and harassing innocent citizens are more coward. Useless police that can't even tackle lite Armed robbers is talking abt securing the country, shame on u and ur entire police team. U re a useless idiot policeman.. is it ur professions that made u people carrying POS about to extort young boys. Fool like you. If u claim the picture I showed u is blur, and u re daft and not capable of do research and investigate as a police officer u re. U re a disgrace to police force and I will drop a link for u to watch the video. I sent the image to u bcox u mentioned in ur last comment that the soldiers should go and tried such with mopol, that's why I sent the pic to u to see the mopol version of the scene, las las mopol will run enter bush. Mumu policeman. Fooooool

Watch the video here Ode, so tell me if these ones are also traffic warden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UWIZb8WkQ
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Offr wehdone Sir.

While the bolded is so true as enshrined in the military code of conduct, however na the reverse dey play out most time ooo.

Even Colonels dey slap Lance Corporals and give them punishments wey them nor suppose and these guys no dey complain. It happens a lot in Naija.

There have been tales of officers who were messed up really bad reporting and the case didn't get anywhere. They even got more than what they bargained (negatively).

Even while reporting, the officers who are supposed to protect their interest would shin them down. Just imagine a L.Cpl reporting a Brig.-Gen., you will hear things like "You nor get sense? Na 1-star you wan report? You wet just enter yesterday".

Na only COs Very Senior Officers no dey joke with because one COs can go very far in the future and if him carry you for mind eeh, your child and boiz wey dey come up go hear am. It's not really as easy as that for NCOs except the NCO get godfather upstairs.

The case of SM Goshit of the NN readily comes to mind.

Having said this, i came to a conclusion that you are a personnel. However, at the bolded, it is an NCO who doesn't knw his right or nt educated enough to write Letter of Misconduct/assault. If you knw ur worth, sincerely speaking, the general will beg. There are many social media you can drag him and also copy FG bodies with your evidence. Bet me, he wouldn't want anything to tarnish his reputation. He must surely beg, sir.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
moralistic:
...you didn't notice that he was already on bathroom slippers

phemmyflexxy:

So you think MP will come and leave empty handed....
I forgive your ignorance...

izzy4shizzy:

Them pull em shoe o, na so military the start arrest lol

Well, we all know what an arrest looks like. Even when they arrest powerful influential soldiers or men we know what it looks like. We've seen it many times. Once again, I saw no arrest.
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Dagger111:

Having said this, i came to a conclusion that you are a personnel. However, at the bolded, it is an NCO who doesn't knw his right or nt educated enough to write Letter of Misconduct/assault. If you knw ur worth, sincerely speaking, the general will beg. There are many social media you can drag him and also copy FG bodies with your evidence. Bet me, he wouldn't want anything to tarnish his reputation. He must surely beg, sir.

I am not Sir ooo. My Uncle is still serving in the NA so I have been in the military circles for quite a while and have friends there.

Just that I have seen things and I shake my head in pity. May God keep helping the people at the bottom of the cadre. Amen.
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I am not Sir ooo. My Uncle is still serving in the NA so I have been in the military circles for quite a while and have friends there.

Just that I have seen things and I shake my head in pity. May God keep helping the people at the bottom of the cadre. Amen.

You've really done well bro. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dagger111:

You've really done well bro. May God help us all.

Amen Sir. Amen.
Re: Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) by Comedian2019: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dedemworld:

U re a mumu idiot, see who want to deal with soldiers that is crying when a team of policemen was killed in Taraba. Why has the police not deal with them rather than crying for justice like a baby. U as a policeman that can't even arrest agbero is talking abt arresting a soldier, if u claim a coward soldier makes trouble around that mean the whole police extorting 50 naira and harassing innocent citizens are more coward. Useless police that can't even tackle lite Armed robbers is talking abt securing the country, shame on u and ur entire police team. U re a useless idiot policeman.. is it ur professions that made u people carrying POS about to extort young boys. Fool like you. If u claim the picture I showed u is blur, and u re daft and not capable of do research and investigate as a police officer u re. U re a disgrace to police force and I will drop a link for u to watch the video. I sent the image to u bcox u mentioned in ur last comment that the soldiers should go and tried such with mopol, that's why I sent the pic to u to see the mopol version of the scene, las las mopol will run enter bush. Mumu policeman. Fooooool

Watch the video here Ode, so tell me if these ones are also traffic warden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UWIZb8WkQ
E pain am grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) / Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.