Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan (820 Views)

"Papilo" - Fans Hail Kanu Nwankwo As He Dances While Nigeria Beats South Africa / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by propynich123: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By kanayo O kanayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g15-jF5xdA

2 Shares

Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by Gentle034(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
The background voice though...

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by EDOSBROWN: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
HAPPY 4 DEM
Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by Danjikanbauchi: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
We will enjoy some peace in Nigeria for sometimes
Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by Roma10: 1:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Love you
Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by Mastakija(m): 1:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Ehn ehn i was watching the match and the video quality was like assif it was taken 30 years ago
Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by omowolewa: 2:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Someone should remind them this game wasn't the final
Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by bcomputer101: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Nobody expected it
Re: Massive Jubilations As Nigeria Beats Egypt. See The Goal And Celebrations By Kan by stevnwigw1: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Why Africa is the best place on mother earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7hB8du2vk

(1) (Reply)

Better All Around Player? I Say Henry. / Does Argentina Deserve To Be No.1 ? / Can Eguavoen Make Debut As He Takes Over ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.