Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” (219 Views)

Nairaland Needs An Upgrade To Allow For Direct Message. / Emry Freight Nigeria Limited Needs The Service Of Logistics Manager / Emry Freight Nigeria Limited Needs The Service Of Administrative Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
I’ve been on nairaland for years. I think it’s high time we have the block button . . I and many other need to block some people off the website. Some people just talk off course and it irritates me and many other people on the site. WE NEED THE BLOCK BUTTON ASAP. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” by Romanoff(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
How can I like this a million times?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” by isaiah4life(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
If the management team of nairaland agree to your request and launch the block button. Two minutes after the launch, its membership will reduce from 6 million to 1thousand. This is because people will swiftly block each other.

As you want to block someone, that's how someone out there is looking for means to block and even beat you up.

This is the bane of our human nature.

On my end, I think it was wise the block button wasn't activated.
Re: Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” by Ahmad62(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
How can I like this a million times?

You haven’t even liked it once.. coz as of now the post has zero likes.. fake people!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” by SportsHD: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ahmad62:

You haven’t even liked it once.. coz as of now the post has zero likes.. fake people!
It's subtle sarcasm. You should know this.

Nairaland also needs a dislike button.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Needs “the Block Button” by Romanoff(f): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Ahmad62:

Na sleep I sleep on top the post o.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Training / 5 Outdated Things You Should Never Do On Your CV / What If You Make Cool Dollars With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.