Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria (41075 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Antonio Rudiger Agrees Personal Terms To Join Real Madrid This Summer / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Oysters(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
inoki247:
Confused African Countries....

to play ordinary over 1.5 he hard dem all...

only the first match don produce 2.5 so far d rest na under 1.5 dem dey play...

Even street Monkey Post no dey b like diz...

you go tire cheesy
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by JustforMen: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
At the end of the day, a man has to make a decision that puts food on the table.

Rudiger, made the right call in this one and he is no less serra leonian because of this.

How many of the hypos on this forum will make a different call under similar similar circumstances!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by izubext007: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
You can't blame him.
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by selfdefence: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
As in eh!!! The thing tire me o, e be like na to dey do correct score of 1-0 o
inoki247:

Even street Monkey Post no dey b lik diz...
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Starzo: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Oga Saint.... If they place before you first team for Super Eagles of Nigeria and that of Spain or England, which would you choose?!!

Lie make thunder tear you slap!!!
I'll choose to represent the land of my ancestors 11 out of 10 times
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Starzo: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
JustforMen:
At the end of the day, a man has to make a decision that puts food on the table.

Rudiger, made the right call in this one and he is no less serra leonian because of this.

How many of the hypos on this forum will make a different call under similar similar circumstances!
So your important decisions in life are based on your stomach's directory.

Do you need me to tell you what you are?
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Starz825(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
inoki247:

Shey you know say...that under 1.5 in the last 8 matches out of 9 .will give you #1m if use 2k stake am..
I don't even like playing over 1.5 for African matches...
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by RexTramadol1: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
spartachico:
I believed you mean mocking post not monkey post

U no sabi Monkey post

U don fall hand

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by heyhey2016: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
hoy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another Saviour
adamsmith914:
Enough igbo boyz in the Nigeria National Soccer team, Jehovah punish Nnamdi Kanu for preaching division, Ipobian Demon.
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by legba1(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2022
some of us here are some kind of weird joke, are you folks asking RUDDY to have chose seirea leon over germany? how many of you will think twice before choosing canada over nigeria?
hypocritical lots
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Dmacqh(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Who will teach me NFT ? I’m interested
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by tragergeorge(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2022
inoki247:

bank under 1.5 full time or
First half 0-1goals
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by AladdinJohn: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Mtcheeeww.. sad
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by yusluvad(m): 1:35am On Jan 12, 2022
inoki247:

Lol. E be things grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Gval123: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Baba, u get lick say u nor play for them oh. If na me, na same thing i go do, Love from afar
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Roma10: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Love you
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by stevnwigw1: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Why Africa is the best place on mother earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7hB8du2vk
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by MNDY(m): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2022
lordchiz:
Okponu...no go sign contract extension until Chelsea change am for u...Ur eyes go clear soon

Leave am make he dey form irreplaceable when excellent Chalobah dey
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Igboid: 3:07am On Jan 12, 2022
adamsmith914:
Enough igbo boyz in the Nigeria National Soccer team, Jehovah punish Nnamdi Kanu for preaching division, Ipobian Demon.

Nah by force to share a country with Ndiigbo? Are you okay at all?
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Vicocloud: 3:15am On Jan 12, 2022
How is this patriotic after ignoring them.
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by miketayo(m): 3:42am On Jan 12, 2022
TheKingIsHere:
Some people are angry that Rudigier chose Germany over S'leone, yet these same people will choose Canada over Nigeria.

Hypocrites!!
Yes with my full chest, I won't celebrate Nigeria after I have chosen Canada.
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by rampantlover: 4:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Some of you insulting him are praying for a visa to America so what's the difference grin grin grin HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by JustforMen: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Starzo:

So your important decisions in life are based on your stomach's directory.

Do you need me to tell you what you are?

What are yours based on?

The meaning is deeper than what you have decided to see but don't worry, you will learn learn!
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2022
bunmioguns:

Man u fan spotted
God punish devil
I dey craze when I go dey support Manure
#UPBLUES cool

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Steve0979(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Oysters:

you go tire cheesy
under 3.5 stake heavy
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by wonder233: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Not everyone is a slave at heart like many of you. The immigration to the white man's country you are so obsessed about isn't shared by some of us. We live here, we die here. So you STFU and stop projecting your inferiority on others. Slave
TheKingIsHere:

You will do the same, so stfu

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Angelfrost(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Ahmad62:

Nigeria always.. i will not go where I’ll be Racially abused!

Starzo:

I'll choose to represent the land of my ancestors 11 out of 10 times

I smell lies all over!...

More than 60 percent of this current Nigerian and African first team players would not be here if they got first team offers even in the most racist advanced nations. grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Banhammy717: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Blood is thicker than water.
He never forget his root.
One Love Brother.
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by techWriter3: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2022
What’s he commemorates? After he disposed them for Germany smh
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by jumper524(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Charismatic107:
hypocrite why didn't you pledge your allegiance to Serria leone instead of Germany undecided
Germany made him what he his. A functional parent should be more respected than a biological parent.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by Oysters(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Steve0979:
under 3.5 stake heavy

Hahaha grin
Re: AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria by lereinter(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Ahmad62:
What’s he celebrating? After he dumped them for Germany smh

Funny hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi / Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) / Emmanuel Adebayor & Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Split, Unfollow Each Other On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.