Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 51. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 51. (90 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 51. by PastorSomba(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 51.

Matthew 8:16-17 (KJV) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV) Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Psalm 107:20; 1Peter 2:24; 5:8-9; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Romans 8:1-2; Galatians 3:13-14; 2Corinthians 5:21; James 4:7; 5:14-15; Mark 16:17-18; Ephesians 4:27;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

59. Your resistance against sickness and diseases must be seen as a war, a battle and a fight that is not negotiable and without compromise. You are a soldier of Christ against all sickness and diseases. Put on your whole armour of the word of God always against all sicknesses and diseases never let your guard down. Our fight and power over sickness is by faith not by mental positive thinking, psychology, scientific proof, medication, or by feelings. It is by faith in the word of God alone. That you are feeling sick does not mean you are sick. It is only an attack or an attempt of the devil to put it on you, it is not yours yet do not accept it. As a soldier you have to fight back, resist and reject with the word of God which is the sword of the Spirit.

Not all sickness is healed instantly but mostly gradual. Do not judge your healing by your feelings. Feeling is only sickness, the flesh and the devil fighting your faith and your spirit. Put the word of God first in every thing you do or face. When you feel sick resist it, pray, confess the word of God that promised you healing and believe you are healed first before you go to the hospital or take any medication. Prayers, believing and confessing the word should not be an after thought, after you might have tried your best natural or medical solutions or after you have tried every other thing. God is merciful and compassionate and will do everything to help. But this is the reason most Christians are not healed because the failed to put God first. When a sickness had come and settled in your body you need more faith to get healed.

One other reason most believers are not divinely healed of sicknesses easily is because instead of relying on their faith to be healed they are always relying on the faith and the anointing of the pastor or minister of God to heal them. No where in the ministry of Jesus or the Apostles was any one ever healed either by the faith of Jesus or the faith of the apostles. In the ministry of Jesus three-quarter of those who received healings individualmy the bible says they were healed by their faith not the faith of Jesus. The anointing of Jesus only healed people mostly in mass healings. So when you come for healing, spend more time hearing the word of God to give you the faith to receive your healing. Don't just come waiting to be prayed for to be healed, listen to the word, confess your faith in the word to heal you before you go out to be prayed for. Even when you are prayed for it is your faith that will determine if the prayer or the anointing will wirk for you.

It is easier for the faith and the anointing of the man of God to heal an unbeliever than the born again Christian. This is so because God expects the believer to grow his faith and use his faith. In addition the believer has the Holy Spirit who is the anointing living inside him, he should learn to draw from the anointing within him for all his healing and health cases. When your pastor or a minister lays hand on you or prays for you to be healed, it is to help you release your faith to receive your healing. When they anoint you with oil or put a mantle on you, it is also to give you a point of contact for you to release your faith to receive your healing. So when you don't receive your healing don't blame God or the man of God or think the man of God is not anointed enough or that God did not or does not want to heal you. Healing is a gift from God to His children. You don't have to do anything to receive but to believe and receive your healing. Ephesians 6:10-18; Romans 1:16-17; Mark 5:34; 10:52;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 81. / Online Banking Website,logistics And Courier,bitcoin,e-commerce And NGO Website / Reflection 84: The Blessed Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.