Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Are You Having Any Google Adsense Problem, Or Other Online Buisness Problem! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Having Any Google Adsense Problem, Or Other Online Buisness Problem! (511 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Pay Your Chinese Seller And Other Online Transactions At N197 Per $1 / I Want To Know About Genuie Online Buisness,onlinetrading And Online Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Any Google Adsense Problem, Or Other Online Buisness Problem! by lovingsoul(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hello forumite, its good to be with you through this years. I am the one and only DAVID, a.k.a webconsult and adsense whizkid. There are lots of benefits in been part of googleadsense and very few headaches. I will be telling you a lie if i say there are no headaches, how you manage them is what determines if you are going to make a dime from this beautiful program. Many ask if GOOGLEADSENSE is real, some even say it is a means of wasting someones precious time. Actually i believe all that is coming from the ignorant and frustrated. Do you know that GOOGLE make approximately 30-40billion dollars from advertisers alone, not to talk of other revenues they get. So you being part of their program is like a drop in the ocean,they are there to make people who are willing get rich and comfortable.

What are those problems you are having, they can be solved if they are shared.
1- Is it how to generate traffic?
2- Is it how to monetize your website/blog?
3- Or maybe you don't know the right online business to venture into.
4- Are you looking for an online MENTOR, someone who can give you good advice how to make it online.
5- Or is how to sell your product online to people both within and outside Nigeria.

What ever may be bothering you, those online issues you are having can be solved, those making money online doesn't have 4heads. You can also make it, only if you are ready to take some risk, sacrifice, and stay focused.

for more info check our website below, or call.

(1) (Reply)

Hike In Electricty Tariff Comes July 1st / Facebook 'to Float In Late 2012' / Rethinking ASUU’s Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.