Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) (44858 Views)

Tiwa Savage Brags Over Beauty In New Photos / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Babtech001: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Pop diva Tiwa Savage has bragged about her skin, saying she does not need filter, Igbere TV reports.

The 41-year-old said this in an Instagram story on Tuesday.

Showing off her dark skin, Tiwa wrote: “I don’t even need no filter, my skin line is a must cause chille.”

In an Instagram post on December 13, the singer bragged about being beautiful physically and on the inside.

Sharing a photo of herself, She wrote: “Some say beauty is not physical, it lies within the heart – thank God I’ve got both.”

Being beautiful and having a good skin is not the singer’s only achievement as the hit single ‘Somebody’s Son’ which features American singer Brandy has attained global success.

Google also announced Tiwa among the most searched terms, topics and questions by Nigerians in the year 2021 along with the late TB Joshua and actress Destiny Etiko.

The mother of one also made headlines in October after her sex tape was released.

https://instagram.com/stories/tiwasavage/2748791771658055898?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by ayindejimmy(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Frestuffng: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
WizKid wired her wella, asawo...... the SIMPs should avoid quoting me.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by marshalcarter: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Chop ya money jare grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by bewla(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2022
You only have your self to blame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by nosiebaba(m): 6:38am On Jan 12, 2022
You would have looked even more beautiful if you didn't tattoo your eye brows.

61 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Abfinest007(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2022
This mama is becoming so beautiful

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Omihanifa: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2022
She suppose act phorn

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by SportsHD: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2022
LifoTechNG:
old cargo
Frestuffng:
WizKid wired her wella, asawo...... the SIMPs should avoid quoting me.
Broke redpillers.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2022
She's glowing lately. Her sperm depo get better sperm cells. Sweet MILF

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by NoahHadNoArk: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Black Pussy with beta soundtrack grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Our Body is Mere dust!
No Matter how beautiful your skin is or the amount of care you pamper and give to it! It is still Dust.

What is most essential is Prospering and Nourishment of our Soul in JESUS Christ.

This is what Really Matters .

No one makes Eternal life in Heaven because of the texture or smoothness of your skin.

Let us Glory in what is Needful.
Let's not Glory in Vanity else we become vain.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Respect this woman is beautiful.. unlike wannabe redpillers that are always insecured.. grin grin grin
If you like call her a hoe.. she's capable of changing your life oo..una go cry tire for pesin wey no even know whether you exist or not.. grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Black Pussy with beta soundtrack grin
Do something with your own oo before it gets too late..small boy like you..
Which day your life wan change too.. grin grin
Or your only problems in life is tiwa and other women Makin it big? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by odinson1(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Respect this woman is beautiful.. unlike wannabe redpillers that are always insecured.. grin grin grin
If you like call her a hoe.. she's capable of changing your life oo..una go cry tire for pesin wey no even know whether you exist or not.. grin

How much do they pay you exactly?

You are always on every thread fighting against Redpillers

We must be doing a Very nice job If Women and their Slaves (simps) are being pained by the movement

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2022
odinson1:

They pay me enough to take care of all wannabe redpillers.. grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by odinson1(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They pay me enough to take care of all wannabe redpillers.. grin grin

I strongly believe you are the same person as Zzor and Iyaebe

Mercury12:
Lmao grin
Okay

That Fernandez moniker is a pest on this forum

I am telling you. He/she is even worse than

33 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
odinson1:

As long as I torment wannabe redpillers.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by daddytime(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2022
nosiebaba:
You would have looked even more beautiful if you didn't tattoo your eye brows.

You are wise.

I hate that shiit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
odinson1:

That's iyaebe aka zzor

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Lmao grin
Okay

odinson1:

That Fernandez moniker is a pest on this forum

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Obakoolex(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2022
You would look more beautiful without that ugly tattoo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Prime4life(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do something with your own oo before it gets too late..small boy like you..
Which day your life wan change too.. grin grin
Or your only problems in life is tiwa and other women Makin it big? grin
what are you even saying sef

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by IamRandy: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
ALREADY hunting for the NEXT smallDICK married man

HOELOSHiiiiigrin

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Lovenorth: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Whenever I see this thing I remember that blue film, I would advise that she cover her face before we disgrace her in public

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Xhuntra: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
she has ugly and wide p*ssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Born2winKingOG: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
chai wetin this girl dey chop.

this bone that year
Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by Pootle: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
tempted to watch that video cd again undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by BrickDevo: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Eeeeeh

You know where you are going to..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) / Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.