Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira (293 Views)

My $10 Forex Trading Journal / Earn ₦100 To ₦5000 Recharge Card From Palmpay / I Have One Virtual Visa Card To Verify Your Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira by aliadi2: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello nairalanders, does anyone here knows how to convert virtual visa reward card to naira. Or is anyone here doing the Facebook viewpoint program and has been able to convert that card to naira
Re: Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira by Oluomo90(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Why not Google it now?
You will get better answer that way.
Re: Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira by aliadi2: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Oluomo90:
Why not Google it now?
You will get better answer that way.

Have googled it several times they said the card cannot be added to paypal, payoneer and others that it can only be used to buy things online from retail merchant.
Re: Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira by Micfish: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
aliadi2:
Hello nairalanders, does anyone here knows how to convert virtual visa reward card to naira. Or is anyone here doing the Facebook viewpoint program and has been able to convert that card to naira

Did you get solution?
How did you use it?

(1) (Reply)

5 Top High In Demand Fiverr Gigs For 2022 / With Success At 2nd Niger Bridge, Elegushi & Eletu, B&Q Dredging Set To Expand / Who Has This Shoe types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.