Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria (1073 Views)

Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths / Does Russia Really Have Anything To Offer Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by madmohamed(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2022
sometimes people compare Lago state whit others But they don't compare the money the revenues the taxes and special treatment the federal government giving to Lagos

I'm saying this because of how people are telling us how tinubu transform Lagos

No body will have that kind of access to Lagos treasurer and failed.

Tinubu should go and govern osun state and see if he will not fail just like other South West governors

Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria I'm saying this because I don't not fear anyone I have no apologies for anyone

I don't understand how Nigeria allways supporting their ancestors to be their leaders people who suppose to be in old Age home and eating fish

People who have no future people who don't care about them.

Some people support because he is from their region some support because they want to mock others and bust out how how they are political power house than others

Are people soo stupid to support someone like tinubu as a president of Nigeria

How can you support old people who have lost memory to lead you.

That is why Nigeria can never move forward

You have many educated Young people in Nigeria people who can change your miserable life for good and you are supporting dead man walking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Reality3080: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Another igbo thread about tinubu

Una no dey tire?

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by November1857(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2022
sometimes people compare Lago state whit others But they don't compare the money the revenues the taxes and special treatment the federal government giving to Lagos
They equally forgot that Lagos was the formal Nigerian capital, right from the colonial era, that was developed with our collective resources.. Lagos already developed before Tinubu became governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by AbijaJ: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Op, we don hear. Una go open thread tire, but none of that will stop a moving train. Tinubu supporters aren't opening threads up and down
to attack any other candidate that is interested in the ticket, but you people (you know yourselves) have been running mad since Tinubu's declaration, as if he is stopping you from voting for your candidate that 'has something to offer'. Las las na Una go tire.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2022
The painful part is that despite the whooping resources Tinubu achieved nothing in his 20 years strong hold over Lagos , till date Lagos

Doesn't have potable water supply

No good roads

No Sewage treatment

No properly lit streets

No proper city planning

Whatvis the achievement people keep shouting sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by techmo(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
cool

Ibos rushing back to Tinubu's Lagos

First Governor to build independent power plant

RRS best police outfit

Lekki housing scheme

Deep sea port

Eko Atlantic manmade Island

Lawma best in Nigeria

LASERMA Best emergency 112 in Nigeria

BRT best mass transit

LIRS highest IGR

Lowest unemployment rate

Most ditribalise civil servants and political appointees with Ibos and Hausa winning elections

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by HornyTave: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Life is a loop, when you fail it's test, you'll continue going in circles.
Tinubu showing interest to run is to tell you how terrible Buhari has been. What happened to Osibanjo, Donald Duke, Peter Obi, Umahi Dave, Akinwunmi Adesina? Omo list endless but wetn you expect after Buhari terrible run
Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by HornyTave: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

Tribal banters aside, you won't benefit anything from Tinubu regime apart from ' He's my time man '. Suffer never tire You.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
techmo:
cool

[/s]
just like pomo mouth criminals rush back to their nephews cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
techmo:
cool

RRS best police outfit

Lekki housing scheme

Deep sea port

Lawma best in Nigeria

BRT best mass transit

LIRS highest IGR

Lowest unemployment rate

Most ditribalise civil servants and political appointees with Ibos and Hausa winning elections

[/s]
mo techmo why?
confess!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by FlyoruB: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2022
HornyTave:

Tribal banters aside, you won't benefit anything from Tinubu regime apart from ' He's my time man '. Suffer never tire You.

If you're suffering better go and hustle like your mates instead of blaming others for your failure and laziness in life. Even if Tinubu doesn't run you will remain lazy and continue to suffer with this mentality you are displaying. Tinubu won't be the only candidate on the ballot on election day. Vote for someone else and stop making excuses for your incompetence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by techmo(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2022
HornyTave:

Is this sufferness

RRS best police outfit

Lekki housing scheme

Deep sea port

Lawma best in Nigeria

BRT best mass transit

LIRS highest IGR

Lowest unemployment rate

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by helinues: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Any other things to add to this bunkum?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

RRS best police outfit

Lekki housing scheme

Deep sea port

Lawma best in Nigeria

BRT best mass transit

LIRS highest IGR

Lowest unemployment rate

Where is the power plant ? You mean that generator in Marina that doesn't work ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by techmo(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Where is the power plant ? You mean that generator in Marina that doesn't work ?

Which one did Ikpeazu Obiano Okorohausa and entire Ibo leadership build . Even mikano or John Holt Gen they didn't. Buy

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by headSmasher: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2022
You people take magnanimity and hospitality of the Yoruba for a ride, you cannot try rubbish in Abuja the current capital
November1857:
They equally forgot that Lagos was the formal Nigerian capital, right from the colonial era, that was developed with our collective resources.. Lagos already developed before Tinubu became governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by cherishmichael: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2022
I'm just reading comments.
Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by babasolution: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu should win,Nigerians must be dealt with
Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2022
But he has a lot to loot from it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by fjjc(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, let the man be. He has the right to contest like every others Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by HornyTave: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:

Is this sufferness

RRS best police outfit

Lekki housing scheme

Deep sea port

Lawma best in Nigeria

BRT best mass transit

LIRS highest IGR

Lowest unemployment rate

Doesn't change the fact that Lagos is underperforming.
You didn't mention the Touts
You didnt mention multiple taxation
You didn't mention crime rate
The kind of Gov't Tinubu practice is best for lagos alone, it won't work outside lagos, if it would had, Ogun won't be that bad.
Lagos has been the economy hub of Nigeria long before Tinubu came to power, He only introduced thug to be in charge of collecting tax thereby increasing revenue through brute force.

Can the average Lagosian rent an apartment in Lekki?
The only visible project of Tinubu in Lagos is continuity, same way Akwa Ibom, Anambra and Kano is progressing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by HornyTave: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
FlyoruB:

If you're suffering better go and hustle like your mates instead of blaming others for your failure and laziness in life. Even if Tinubu doesn't run you will remain lazy and continue to suffer with this mentality you are displaying. Tinubu won't be the only candidate on the ballot on election day. Vote for someone else and stop making excuses for your incompetence.

Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.

If You were comfortable as I was in 2019, you would be the richest member in your lineage.
Go and rest your head if you dont have common reasoning power.
Your people won't be under Oshodi bridge and ikota shouting Owomida going by your philosophy.
These crying and smiling buffoons. Even if naira enter 1k, I wont feel shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
To the op does atiku have something to offer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Reality3080: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Another nyamiri with tinubu thread

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by FlyoruB: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
HornyTave:

Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.

If You were comfortable as I was in 2019, you would be the richest member in your lineage.
Go and rest your head if you dont have common reasoning power.
Your people won't be under Oshodi bridge and ikota shouting Owomida going by your philosophy.
These crying and smiling buffoons. Even if naira enter 1k, I wont feel shit.

See this idiot. No be you dey cry say suffer don tire you? Abeg getat. I repeat, go and hustle like your mates. Even if it means becoming a pastor (since you like quoting scriptures), do something with yourself and stop constituting a nuisance on cyberspace. If you no like Tinubu, vote for the candidate of the party you like, nobody would beat you. But more importantly, learn to take responsibility for your life rather than waiting for a presidential candidate to turn your fortunes around in life.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by HornyTave: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
FlyoruB:

See this idiot. No be you dey cry say suffer don tire you? Abeg getat. I repeat, go and hustle like your mates. Even if it means becoming a pastor (since you like quoting scriptures), do something with yourself and stop constituting a nuisance on cyberspace. If you no like Tinubu, vote for the candidate of the party you like, nobody would beat you. But more importantly, learn to take responsibility for your life rather than waiting for a presidential candidate to turn your fortunes around in life.

lol.
your IQ is lower than your body count.
So everybody who criticise Tinubu is lazy.
come and see how your hardworking Yoruba brothers are begging me money for tips. lol.
they do nothing all day, begging for crumbs just like their educated counterpart who support mediocrity for 30k monthly. 2 basin of garri is making someone feel rich, Omo getat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by jneutron4000: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
madmohamed:

I'm saying this because of how people are telling us how tinubu transform Lagos

No body will have that kind of access to Lagos treasurer and failed.

Tinubu should go and govern osun state and see if he will not fail just like other South West governors

Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria I'm saying this because I don't not fear anyone I have no apologies for anyone

I don't understand how Nigeria allways supporting their ancestors to be their leaders people who suppose to be in old Age home and eating fish

People who have no future people who don't care about them.

Some people support because he is from their region some support because they want to mock others and bust out how how they are political power house than others

Are people soo stupid to support someone like tinubu as a president of Nigeria

How can you support old people who have lost memory to lead you.

That is why Nigeria can never move forward

You have many educated Young people in Nigeria people who can change your miserable life for good and you are supporting dead man walking.

[/s]
Re: Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Pakute: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
November1857:
which resources did your father bring to Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra : Repainting Of Orsu LGA HQ Gate In Biafra Colours Confirmed (Subtitled) / So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ? / Southwest APC Elders Meeting Was A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.