Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

2011 Niit Scholarship Programme. Who's Interested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2011 Niit Scholarship Programme. Who's Interested (803 Views)

NIIT Abuja / Niit Scholarship / 10th Niit Scholarship Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2011 Niit Scholarship Programme. Who's Interested by saintiyke(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
well, i am surprised that nobody has posted something about the annual NIIT "scholarship" programme which its exam has been scheduled on 16th of july. i reside in abuja and have already registered for the exam. i hear the exam is typical GMAT. i had gone to firstlogic center to register for oracle and they told me its 150k, my class was suppose to start lastweek but a friend called and told me to do with NIIT. guys, who is interested. pls i need advise from the IT gurus, past students of NIIT or/and IT giant institutions .
Re: 2011 Niit Scholarship Programme. Who's Interested by Superuser(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
You can come to River State House Complex
DataSci Limited
Plot 83 Ralph Sodeinde Street
Opposite Federal Ministry of Finance
Abuja

Or

Call 094611667 and ask to speak with Abayomi

(1) (Reply)

Re: Fogman! Seun Please Unban This User Name / Greatest Book I've Ever Read / Who watched da vinci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.