Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ooops! "we Need A Child, Or The Marriage Is Over!" Jay Z To Beyonce! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooops! "we Need A Child, Or The Marriage Is Over!" Jay Z To Beyonce! (1483 Views)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Beyonce And Jay-z To Buy Michael Jackson's $100m Home (PHOTO) / Jay-Z To Be Known As Shawn Knowles-Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooops! "we Need A Child, Or The Marriage Is Over!" Jay Z To Beyonce! by ragdollz: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ooops! Looks like all is not perfect in Bey's fairy-tale princess world!

According to MediaTakeOut, Jay-Z told Beyonce they need to “have a child, or the marriage is over!” Now the superstar singer, reports the site, is “set to begin fertility treatments.” In fact, MediaTakeOut has photos of the couple in front of an L.A. hospital, where they’re going to “begin the fertility process.” (go to omg.com).

I always wondered why she hadn't popped one yet, thought she wanted to wait till she was 42 like Mariah and have twins in middle age like most women celebs  grin grin grin. Never thought Jay Z was much of a father figure, but it looks like he wants to add kids to his number of acquisitions  grin grin. I wish them the best of twins - I mean, luck!!

Re: Ooops! "we Need A Child, Or The Marriage Is Over!" Jay Z To Beyonce! by hackney(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
All that giration; hope she hasnt dislodged her ovaries.
Women should not work that hard as it affects their natural balance.

Giuliana rancic of E! news is also trying for a baby but how can a baby form in those dry bones?
make she siddon there for fashion police dey yab others.
Re: Ooops! "we Need A Child, Or The Marriage Is Over!" Jay Z To Beyonce! by ragdollz: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
hackney:

All that giration; hope she hasnt dislodged her ovaries.
Women should not work that hard as it affects their natural balance.

Giuliana rancic of E! news is also trying for a baby but how can a baby form in those dry bones?
make she siddon there for fashion police dey yab others.

Lol, yeh I also watch that Rancid oops sorry Rancic reality show, verrrry boring life she leads. And yes, she prolly needs to go on vacation and make some babies!! You may be right about Beyonce affecting her natural balance with all those her yo-yo diets and exercise regime. With time and effort the babies will come I guess. I hope!!

More "Oooops" threads coming soon grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Miss France "we Were All Surprised To See Miss Angola Crowning" / Prince Harry's Woos Latest: Dumped By Girlfriend / Former Nigerian Beauty Queen Turns 'shoe Maker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.