Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,803 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution (509 Views)

Adult Female BB Dog Forsale @200k / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution by Frenzy01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
I got a BB sometimes last year around November. She developed Parvo soon after I got her and I took her to the vet for treatment.

Now ever since she got discharged at the hospital, she has not been able to feed well and it's over a month now..
Dewormed her severally.
Used Flagyl and Co but as she dey chop nah im she dey shit am
Pls if you've experienced this before kindly profer a solution... Admin pls help me push to the front page
Re: My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution by rastaLivity: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Frenzy01:
I got a BB sometimes last year around November. She developed Parvo soon after I got her and I took her to the vet for treatment.

Now ever since she got discharged at the hospital, she has not been able to feed well and it's over a month now..
Dewormed her severally.
Pls if you've experienced this before kindly profer a solution... Admin pls help me push to the front page
@bolded, not an issue. Dogs tend to poo immediately after meals
Re: My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution by Frenzy01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
rastaLivity:
@bolded, not an issue. Dogs tend to poo immediately after meals

I understand.. But hers is way beyond normal + her poo is watery
Re: My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution by Geepee77(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Parboil rice and keep the water, then cook the rice and give him plain and use the rice water as drinking water and thank me later.

2nd option feed him with white rice and add ORS inside the water.

Do either of the 2 for 3 days and tell me the difference.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months+ Female BB Is Purging Too Much. Can Anyone Profer A Solution by harmargedon: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Frenzy01:

Dewormed her severally.
what do you feed her?

(1) (Reply)

Leopard Jumps Fence, Attacks And Takes Away A Security Dog / 3 Months Old Good Quality Boerboel Puppies / Need A Dog To Adopt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.