Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods (1122 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Jomiliny(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
Claiming the second season will not only feature a repeat to season 1, executive producer Robert Kirkman teases, ‘See how bad things are as you get away from the city center

“The Walking Dead” season 2 is currently in production in Atlanta where the first season was also filmed, but it will see a major difference in the set. In a recent interview, executive producer Robert Kirkman revealed that the new chapter will have more scenes set in the rural areas.

for more info:
http:///2011/06/18/the-walking-dead-to-bring-actions-into-the-woods/
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by iice(f): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Cool.  Can't wait for it to come back. . .in the meantime, only a few more days to TB! cheesy
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]From the series's pilot episode "Days Gone Bye" to the epic season finale "TS-19" this show has everything you could ask for in the best television show currently airing grin , and one of the best shows of all time. Andrew Lincoln is perfect as Officer Rick Grimes who, after waking from a coma into this hellish world cheesy cheesy cheesy, begins to lead his family and other survivors. For a television series, zombie apocalypse doesn't sound like everyone's cup of tea, and it's not, but even if you don't like gory zombie films or any other media you can still come to like this show because its a drama centered around the zombie apocalypse grin ; what would you do if you were bitten and infected? What if the person you loved began to turn right in front of you shocked ? What would you do when it seemed like there's no hope left? These characters deal with these questions throughout the first season and the end result is a new and incredible story-driven series that shows us humanity's good and dark sides, the struggle of survival. So, is this show worth missing? Absolutely not grin . Watch every episode from beginning to end wink[/size]
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by ecoleco: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2011
I could hardly believe anybody could like this boring series. shocked
Suspense is so weak so dont expect to have a jaw-dropping moment.
I barely made it through the entire episodes.
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
I am not actually a fan of seasonal movies. I like horror movies though.
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by dastudent(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2011
iice:

Cool.  Can't wait for it to come back. . .in the meantime, only a few more days to TB! cheesy

TB?
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by iice(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
True Blood tongue
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Shola2009(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
Would have loved for more episodes to have been released for the first season. undecided Arguably the best new TV show of 2010. hmmm. . .[size=4pt]board Walk Empire.[/size] grin
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by mikuz(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2011
What's the movie all about?
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
True Blood is more or less like The Vampire Diaries! I like Vampy movies .
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by mikuz(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2011
Yeah! Me too bro!
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by iice(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2011
all4naija:

True Blood is more or less like The Vampire Diaries! I like Vampy movies .

Other than the supernaturals, it's not like VD.
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ the poster above me.
I have seen True Blood, though, I don't like seasonal movies. It is more or less like The Vampire Diaries than Supernatural. Supernatural is in series too.

It is a Vampy movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by iice(f): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2011
Lmao!
1. It's not a seasonal movie. It's a TV SERIES
2. When i said supernaturals. . .i didn't say supernatural the show. Supernaturals as in mythical and supernatural beings. . .wolves, vampires, witches, fairies etc.
3. Again aside from the 'supernaturals', it's not like VD.
4. Again it's not a movie. It's a TV SHOW.
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
@poster above me!

Why complicated issue? I didn't say TB is seasonal either but I said I don't like seasonal films(talking about The Walking Dead). TB is Vampy's which defines it better than being series. The Vampire Diaries is an American Tv series and it is supernaturals - horror.So what a.re you saying it is more supernaturals than Vampire diaries( even though you aren't talking about the series movies Supernatural)
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by iice(f): 2:09am On Jul 07, 2011
Loool. I simplified, you didn't get it.
Vampy which describes it better than series? loooool.
Kai for nollywood. I no go die grin grin grin grin
Re: 'the Walking Dead' To Bring Actions Into The Woods by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 07, 2011
If your are talking about on Nollywood ! I haven't watched any Nollywood film in my life, PERIOD!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Wat Is D Nigerian Time For The Wwe Money In D Bank Pay Per View? / Behind The Scene Photos Of ‘beyond Disability’ Starring Desmond Elliot / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Viewer's Choice Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.