Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Start Your Own Blog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Start Your Own Blog (574 Views)

Unlock Your Writing Potential:how To Start Your Publishing Journey On Amazon Kdp / Just Started My Own Blog / Design Your Own Blog Yourself Without Any Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Blog by Cunterman: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Blogging can be incredibly valuable to a variety of people and for a variety of reasons. Blogging is not just for businesses! I've benefited personally, professionally, and financially from blogging. Writing has actually become one of my favorite hobbies. I recommend blogging to almost everyone I meet. Here are the some of the biggest reasons why I think YOU should should start blogging immediately.

Blogging can help you promote yourself or your business. Blogging works as a method for attracting an audience because it provides something of value to them before asking for anything in return.

Having a blog and writing about important topics that are relevant to your audience establishes yourself as an authority in the space. It enhances your professional image. A blog is to professionals in the 2000s what a business card was in the 1990s. Blogs are the new business cards.

Blogging can lead to other business/traffic generating opportunities
If you have a blog with a lot of readers, there may be opportunities to monetize. In today's economy, being diversified and having additional sources of income can be tremendously beneficial. If you are working a job that doesn't pay as much as you'd like, or if you would simply like to earn more money (who doesn't?), blogging can make for a great side income. Income generated from blogging can also be "passive," meaning it can be automated and is not directly correlated to the amount of time you put in to it.

Most importantly, it cost low to start blogging. If you want to start blogging as soon as you could, i can teach you the rudiments and principles of blogging and set up a blog for you. If you want to learn or just need a blog website, send me message at sirmuelken@gmail.com WhatsApp me at 09036521844

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your Own Blog by Cunterman: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Offer still open
Re: Start Your Own Blog by Lateral170: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. Just had to come out here to give you a shout out!
Re: Start Your Own Blog by Cunterman: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Lateral170:
Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. Just had to come out here to give you a shout out!
You try o, boss smiley
Re: Start Your Own Blog by Cunterman: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Still available
Re: Start Your Own Blog by Cunterman: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cunterman:
Still available
Still available
Re: Start Your Own Blog by Cunterman: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Koinonia prayer request / Uk Producer Endorses Nollywoodscripts. / How To Write A Killer Sales Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.