Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Hello. Can I Still Learn Tech? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hello. Can I Still Learn Tech? (273 Views)

Hello Guys,pls Can Autocad Work On Microsoft Surface Pro?and Is It A Good Gadget / Hello Every One This Is Segelomo Your Boy,get All Your Laptops Of All Brands / 5 Powerful Reasons You Should Learn Tech Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello. Can I Still Learn Tech? by vanhayor(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone, trust your day is going well. Pls I’m a graduate in business administration but due to the way the country is, I’m thinking of going into the tech world. Pls is it still achievable and how many months can one use to learn it all. Thanks as you help you contribute.
Re: Hello. Can I Still Learn Tech? by doggedfighter(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Very good decision.

Tech is the now and the future.

How many months depends on you.

You intend starting with coding?

Good but will take more time but you can learn as you progress even while on some jobs.

1 Like

Re: Hello. Can I Still Learn Tech? by Efeticollins(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanhayor:
Hello everyone, trust your day is going well. Pls I’m a graduate in business administration but due to the way the country is, I’m thinking of going into the tech world. Pls is it still achievable and how many months can one use to learn it all. Thanks as you help you contribute.
Yeah you can go into tech. But you need like one year dedication. and make sure you get a good tutor to make your learning fast

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Gadgets At Giveaway Price ( Nokia Android And Smart Watches) / Dell Corei5 500GB HDD 8GB Ram 2.5ghz For 85k / Programmers I Don Get You Budget Friendly Lappi Keyboard Light 8gb RAM For 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.