Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) (47947 Views)

Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Lovenorth: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is the result of impatient
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
If there is an opportunity for you to escape two similar people in your life, do so.. They are those whom claim to be masters of artisans and those senior students in boarding school..

They are very capable of beating people to death and I've always wonder where their brain lies when they carry out their actions.. Very foolish set of humans..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
RIP kid. An abortion could have saved you from a troubled life but Nairalanders adviced your mother to keep the pregnancy despite her obvious inability to take care of you herself.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109312239:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Someone is asking u guys to try cover good news for once u are quoting him to see deadi body..
Chai
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by medriano: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Oh, very sad. Tired of reading bad news every day. Why are some Nigerians so angry?
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by DKM123: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by badboyTee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy frustration everywhere imagine make person go work like Werey see 1k one idiot should now steal it cry but it might be the other apprentice who stole the money the person who stole it would just be feeling guilt till he dies

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Timoleon:
RIP kid. An abortion could have saved you from a troubled life but Nairalanders advices your mother to keep the pregnancy despite her obvious inability to take care of you herself.

Are you well or sontin?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by IGBOSON1: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
DKM123:
Most Nigerian men are evil!

Not most, but a lot! It’s both men and women....and it’s mainly poor people that wicked pass!
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Why you no fit mind your business? Your papa get mental issues wey him give you genetically?
Sunisonflex39:

Are you well or sontin?
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by dele1727: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin

People avoid this thread like plague

Imagine say na another set of people....we go dey hear....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
This has nothing to do with poverty, not even if the dough was as high as 50k.

This was nothing but pure animalistic and psychotic manifestation. The issue of guilt went out the window from the first blow it inflicted pain.

The parents or guardians of that poor child sent him to his grave by handing him over or allowing him stay with mad man.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Emdebby2: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
The suspect should not go unpunished.
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Lapilolo: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dear People cry oo... This case no surprise me oo. All those young boy Serving Oga go through alot. I'm speaking from experience from neighbors and even work with them. Mama Ngozi back then was a case study... She be Devil nobody came to "Serve" her that went back normal.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by izubext007: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Boy boy nal old school
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by foxxydude: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bad news or not, Sunday's unfortunate story needs to be told
His blood is crying for justice
RIP young one cry
Thanks @

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by wizod(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Because of a pack of dunhil and a bottle of can beer ?

Lord have mercy

Atimes iwonder why God hasn't ended this MENace/MENrace
frustrated feminist cum evening newspaper sighted
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Oblongata:
Always be slow to anger so you don’t over react!

I remember a friend that was always quick to anger, no matter the advice we gave to him he never listened and made us know it was part of his character…

Not until he beat up a bar girl and the hotel owner reported him. He slept kirikiri for like a week. The guy done calm down wella now.
he's lucky life was lenient in teaching him a lesson. Some na wen Dem do wetin go sentence them to death by hanging that's when their eyes will be opened. By that time it's already late.
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Valuc: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Some people are mad o.. killed the boy.. rest his head on a pillow
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Golan007: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by OmegaAutos: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
people blood dey hot for this buhari time
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Berryli: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
The day you learn to master your emotions and control your temper, then the devil wouldn't stand a chance to manipulate nor ruin you. This man lost among everything his life and peace, which are priceless. R.I.P to the dead. In an ideal society a 12 year old ought to be with his parents getting educated�
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by makson007: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
If they do the autopsy now, they will say the boy die natural death..
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Haba, why nah? This mindlessness of some people is alarming. Just because of =N=1,000, a life was taken.
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Candidlady: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
wizod:
frustrated feminist cum evening newspaper sighted

Yarikuridallah shift iam trying to see better thing, Tottenham and Chelsea game
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by stephenponti(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chai God, because of 1k i wish i could wake d boy and give his oga d last 1k i hold like this and spare the boys life.
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Bigboy911: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI

Bcus of 1k RUBBERZ

OHHHH NOOO

MAMA CHINELO WEED don SCATTER my brain..

I need BLAST pesin wit my old KALA..

waiting de sub SELF

WTF MAN
Guy rest
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Find him
Arrest him
Flog him for the same number of hours before locking him

The boy's body shows signs of old torture

Don't yield your kids to any master nonsense

It's modern day slavery

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Emmhychidi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
My boss at work who lives in the same area told me about it, mehn and the boy was said to be a nice and smart boy.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Why you no fit mind your business? Your papa get mental issues wey him give you genetically?

Smh..I don't trade words online..so rest
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by Lightorder: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Oga Alloy don buy big gas
Re: Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
My colleague narrated this story today. It's his neighbourhood I think. He's been so angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Hacker, Daniel Kaye Who Took Down Liberia's Internet Jailed For 3 Years / Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.