Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) (37034 Views)

Man Looks Upset Seeing How His Bride Dancing On Their Wedding Day: Video / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Why I Want To Serve Oyo Again - Alao Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by daddytime(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Diabetes...
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by Tunbolity(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
No, he looted treasury that belongs to you and I, from the pensioners money which was billions of naira, and how he allowed the woman who fronted for him to escape abroad after being granted bail. And other contracts that he awarded that were fraught with corruption. He's the worst governor in the political history of Nigeria in this 4th republic
joefelin2345:
Na your Papa treasury he looted abi? Ewure. What about his predecessor as well as successor? Those ones no loot abi? A complete Idiot & morons.

3 Likes

Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
SunmibareARC:

"Great man"?
SMH for people like you. If you see greatness in Akala, it speaks volume about your person!!!!
Ability to see greatness in others is s sign of greatness as well. Here was a man that make sure that Infrastructural facilities were spread across the entire State unlike his predecessors & successors. No wonder most Nigerians deserve the type of leadership they have.

2 Likes

Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by thundafire: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
joefelin2345:
Na your Papa treasury he looted abi? Ewure. What about his predecessor as well as successor? Those ones no loot abi? A complete Idiot & morons.
u lack comprehension oh,this post is for Alao and not his predecessors

1 Like

Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tunbolity:
No, he looted treasury that belongs to you and I, from the pensioners money which was billions of naira, and how he allowed the woman who fronted for him to escape abroad after being granted bail. And other contracts that he awarded that were fraught with corruption. He's the worst governor in the political history of Nigeria in this 4th republic
And what about Ladoja - Ajimobi. They are saints abi? If you have concrete evidence against him, better go & wake him up & take him to EFCC. Ode ido, afigo loso.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
thundafire:
u lack comprehension oh,this post is for Alao and not his predecessors
So also you lack proper understanding my friend.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How you take know?
God bless you my brother. It is just politics probably bc he was not an Ibadan indigene. Otherwise, which politician in Nigeria I'd not fetish?
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You must be really proud of yourself with this despicable trash..
You that didn't go to Guru Maharaj..
Let's see you reach his age.
#NONSENSE angry
Thank you my brother as if he also have control over his life .
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by georgeakins: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Ah......even a blind man can see he wasn't well here. His look, even his movements were worrisome.

I think he was drunk there.
His appearance there is still okay for a 70 year old man.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
smartasuen:

I'm secured like Zion, never to be moved!!!!!
Life in Jesus is ETERNAL!!!!!!!!!
If u haven't accepted Christ into your life, do so now, the next minute may be too late.
Definitely, the way you talk ill of the dead shows that you a candidate for hell as our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ is only one that knows everyone. What if he has reconcile with his creator even if he had once visited Guru Maraji or not?
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by Squid456: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Now he can go and spend all the government stolen money in heaven
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by joefelin2345: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

Party jovial man

Oyato Governor

Buje budanu Governor

RIP Chief Akala

Heart failure , heart attack, partial stroke, with the way he lean towards a side and veins poping on his neck with his lack of balance, he was definitely expecting death

Good that he was buje, budanu. What about those who only buje for their families & cronies alone. Those are the ones good for you abi? Continue.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
MsFaith:
He looked sick here cry

May his soul rest well

Doctor Solo Makinde
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by tunmedies(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
smartasuen:
Despite all his visits to Guru Maraji, Oga no reach 80. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity!
U must went with him to the place tongue tongue
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigerian politicians take heed, 2022 will be a year of judgement for you all.

This I have seen.

Your own time will come too dis year!
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by addexx: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
This life.. Nothing!!
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by Aksnoopy: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:
cool

Party jovial man

Oyato Governor

Buje budanu Governor

RIP Chief Akala

Heart failure , heart attack, partial stroke, with the way he lean towards a side and veins poping on his neck with his lack of balance, he was definitely expecting death

All APC and Tinubu sycophants are mostly ill-educated urchins.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by AkinboT22: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Rip
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by shevchenko(m): 4:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Covid deaths
Nigerians don't know this
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by zomby(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2022
RIP
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by Zetty177x: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2022
eleko1:
sad Dis man with Late Adedibu that year sad.Dem show Ladoja Rasheed shege grin

All three should be dead now

1 Like

Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by zomby(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2022
eleko1:
sad Dis man with Late Adedibu that year sad.Dem show Ladoja Rasheed shege grin

Guess who is still standing? Guess who still has a chance to become the governor of Oyo state?

There is no other king or kingmaker that is bigger than God.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by eleko1: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Zetty177x:

All three should be dead now
Sen,Ex gov Ladoja's still alive.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by muheeb01(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2022
A life well spent....nothing last forever but that does not mean you shouldn't take good care of your health...health is wealth
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by smartasuen(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2022
joefelin2345:
Definitely, the way you talk ill of the dead shows that you a candidate for hell as our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ is only one that knows everyone. What if he has reconcile with his creator even if he had once visited Guru Maraji or not?

Now you've resorted to insulting me, it's okay, it shows how much of a Christian you are.
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by careytommy37(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2022
smartasuen:
Despite all his visits to Guru Maraji, Oga no reach 80. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity!

Did guru maraji reach 80?
Re: Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) by akola: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2022
I have always wondered if politicians die. So they die too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olden Days Lies Elders Told Us -- Share Here / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.