Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Low Turnout From South-east And Lagos As 81,005 Apply For Police Job Nationwide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Low Turnout From South-east And Lagos As 81,005 Apply For Police Job Nationwide (212 Views)

FULL LIST: 20 Screening Centres To Visit For Police Job / Breaking! Jubilation In Lagos As Dr. Akinreti Wins NUJ Chairmanship Election / Igbo Tradition Comes To Lagos, As Elite Fitness Club Holds New Yam Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Turnout From South-east And Lagos As 81,005 Apply For Police Job Nationwide by yunggold4(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
No fewer than 81,005 candidates have applied for Nigeria Police Force wishes ongoing 2021 recruitment exercise.

Out of the 81,005 applications received nationwide as of January 7, 2022, 1,404 applications less than 2% of the total applications were received from the five states in the South East.

Only 261 applications were also received from Lagos State, with Anambra State having the least figure of 158 applicants.

This was contained in a statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, titled, “Recruitment: Police extend online registration by 10 days”, on Wednesday. Read more https://www.ayomidejai.com/2022/01/low-turnout-from-south-east-and-lagos.html

Re: Low Turnout From South-east And Lagos As 81,005 Apply For Police Job Nationwide by viyon02: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nice one, since the north own Nigeria let them have it all, we lagosian are no longer interested in your jobs anymore, We have the deram of traveling out of this country for you guys. Our dream now is out of this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Sleeping With Step Mom And Uk �� / The Formula For Finding Happiness At Work. / 'anytime I Am Anxious, I Touch My Bress And It Calms Me" - Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.