Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA (436 Views)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by Decentdave(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skit maker, D-General, 3 others arrested in NDLEAs Lagos raids

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, in the early hours of today, Wednesday 12th January arrested a skit maker, Sunday Joshua, popularly known on social media as De-General, following the raid of a notorious drug joint at Orchid Estate, Lekki area of Lagos state.
Acting on credible intelligence, narcotic officers stormed the drug joint in the estate, where three suspects were arrested with illicit drugs including 200 sachets of 225mg Tramadol and 1.5kilograms of cannabis sativa. In the course of the operation, some persons including the suspected dealer ran away with bags suspected to contain exhibits.

A trail showed they ran into a house located at 2B Saula Akinlolu way, Orchid estate, which is the residence of 22-year-old Sunday Joshua (aka De General). The young men started to make noise to prevent a search. The operatives introduced themselves as officers of NDLEA and submitted themselves for search before entry. This was done and a search was conducted.

The search led to the recovery of drug exhibits including cannabis sativa; Tramadol 225mg, and some paraphernalia for drug use. This was after the suspect had requested to record on video the search, which the officers out of sense of civility allowed. The video trending on social media was the moment the suspect and his friends decided to disrupt the bid to conduct a search of the house.

In his confessional statement in custody, the suspect admitted ownership of the drugs recovered from his house.

Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na skit na skit
U de buy house for banana island

Na skit Na skit
U de buy big car et al
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na skit
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by MaestroID(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Get me some popcorn...
Cus I wan see the story dem go yarn us.
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by Boogyman557: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

FREE EM OR FREE D KUSH...

waiting pesin 1 come de HIGH if una de HIDE Dem KUSH..

As I de here so, I don BLA like 15 KUSH and will still BLA more by God's grace..

I don't trust Dat KUSH in d HANDS of NDLEA...

Abeg make I KIP my KALA well b4 I go use HIGHNESS BLAST my own BLOKOS..

WTF MAN
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by SportsHD: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Okay. Ndlea Bursts jungle, arrests dealer and a couple of boys. Then some others ran away. Then they ran to degenerals house. Ndlea track them reach there, then found

A crusher, TM, 500-2k worth of weed.
Then use am do scapegoat because he's popular.

Way to go ndlea, you're winning the fight against drug abuse.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by inoki247: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
lol
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ndlea grin which kind arrest be this nah
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by BigYash: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ndlea sef grin Una just wan finish this boy career. Half Sachet of tm wen remain two,na em una dey parade person grin Them even parade him crusher join.. Very funny grin
The ndlea officials go do disarm his TZ ,make them take roll jumbo for office grin
Re: Joshua Sunday A.ka. Degeneral The Skit Maker Arrested By NDLEA by Godada(m): 6:30am On Jan 13, 2022

So after knocking off his phone for videoing, he was beaten like a common criminal and handcuffed.

Officers of the law in sane countries wear body cam so why are the NDLEA personnel agitated for being videoed if they didn't have any hidden agenda?

So after they went off camera, they discovered a tiny evidence of drug use.

How are we sure it wasn't planted?

How are we sure De General was cajoled into making that confessional statement when he was clearly beaten for exercising his fundamental rights of freedom of expression?

He was beaten for going on Instagram live at the dead of the night for security reasons.

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSION, New Twists Trail Charges Against Suspected Killers Of TIMOTHY ADEGOKE / Things I Learnt From This Abba Kyari Saga. / Popular Delta And Benin State Ritualist Run Mad After Refusing To Use His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.