Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) (19182 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Trumann: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ovie0816:
My rent is long overdue on the verge of being kicked into the street �
Sad times.

Im in need of assistance from a kind soul out there.
Zenith 2403731079

You don't have family members or religious members.
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Ovie0816(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Trumann:

Main my story is a sad one.
I'm a man for myself
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by thundafire: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
post=109317573:
Make dem pour am cold water for head.

Awon Werey dey disguise! cool

Corrupt looters.

May Amadioha punish all looting Nigerian politicians along with the online fraudsters supporting them.

Barawos.....

See dem dem grin cheesy wink
this are real fraudsters
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Asiri1991: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Less than five months of becoming the party publicity secretary in the state.

Our youth should be guided. Being a political opponent does not give you the right to write or say anything you cannot defend or have evidence to support because you want to score political point. Umahi is democratic but does not welcome biased politicking.

Get well Chika, and learn your lesson. This is not an attempt to silence opposition by the governor; we are accountable to our actions.
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Ovie0816(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ovie0816:

Main my story is a sad one.
I'm a man for myself

If u could offer me accommodation I'll be grateful
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by emekachief: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Buhari is a saint compare to Ebonyi State governor Devil Umahi. Let him continue to intimidate, harass and killing ebonyians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by dokyOloye: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Trumann:
Yorubas formed Amotekun, they used it to arrest criminal fulani herdsmen. Igbos formed ESN, those ones are talented in killing fellow Igbos. Igbo Governors formed Ebubeagu, they are using it to arrest political opponents.
It is a pattern of behaviour you notice with Igbos. Look at Arthur Eze. He influenced the establishment of a Police Zonal command in Ukpo his hometown and he has been using that to drag land and opress his immediate brothers in Abagana. Chimamanda had to cry out the other day.

Ordinary Ebubeagu that they can't rent office for, they are using it to arrest political opponents. Why is it that if you give an Igbo man power, he immediately uses it to opress his own brothers? Why? Is this not a curse?
https://punchng.com/amotekun-killed-ui-student-attacked-union-leaders-nans-alleges/?amp
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Ovie0816(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mine is a complicated situation, that's why I came on here to seek assistance or any willing to help with accomadation
Trumann:

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Ezehillary(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
SundayOvuta1:
You are the senseless one here. Olodo
old cargo go and sit down
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Ezehillary(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
SundayOvuta1:
You are the senseless one here. Olodo
old cargo go and sit down
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
He should be arraigned alive or death
The thing be personal
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Half story, what offense did he committed?
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by xcesspaschal(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Trumann:
Yorubas formed Amotekun, they used it to arrest criminal fulani herdsmen. Igbos formed ESN, those ones are talented in killing fellow Igbos. Igbo Governors formed Ebubeagu, they are using it to arrest political opponents.
It is a pattern of behaviour you notice with Igbos. Look at Arthur Eze. He influenced the establishment of a Police Zonal command in Ukpo his hometown and he has been using that to drag land and opress his immediate brothers in Abagana. Chimamanda had to cry out the other day.

Ordinary Ebubeagu that they can't rent office for, they are using it to arrest political opponents. Why is it that if you give an Igbo man power, he immediately uses it to opress his own brothers? Why? Is this not a curse?

U re missing informing the public, who told you that Arthur is using the police in our community to oppress d fellow towns? Get ur facts right n stop writing nonsense please.
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Trumann: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
xcesspaschal:

U re missing informing the public, who told you that Arthur is using the police in our community to oppress d fellow towns? Get ur facts right n stop writing nonsense please.

You should use your empty head before posting. Go and read what Chimamanda wrote about Arthur Eze and his antics. We know the rubbish going on even when you try to hide it.

1 Like

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by mafluxfire: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pdplooters, na them way be that

1 Like

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by ameh99: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
PDP members and collapsing technique na 5&6 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Dubetex96(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ryda:
"Police Ebonyi state command according to a source insisted he be arraigned alive or dead"
What is his offence please

Collapsing in Nigerian court is no longer news. we've had top politicians collapse in court also.

Dino is our father in the world of fainting

1 Like

Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by juanmiguel: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bushy armpit
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by OgwuEgo: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
#FreeNwobaChikaNwoba
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by izubext007: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Plan work
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ezehillary:
Umah no get sense ,make anything happen to that man he will hear from us.
Umahi want to start his own like his friend in IMO STATE.
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Naija for life
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by executive12: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2022
The clown David Umahi showcasing to Nigerians how he will run Nigeria if given the opportunity.
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by xcesspaschal(m): 3:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Trumann:

You should use your empty head before posting. Go and read what Chimamanda wrote about Arthur Eze and his antics. We know the rubbish going on even when you try to hide it.

U re a senseless fellow. So becos Lady Chimamanda wrote something about Arthur Eze u automatically believes it abi?.
My advice to u in dis 2022 is, "u shouldn't believe everything u read on d internet just because it has a famous name attributed to it".
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by nelskals(m): 4:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Ezehillary:
Umah no get sense ,make anything happen to that man he will hear from us.
See them internet fighters , who are you. Abegi
Re: Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) by hahn(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Holumhidey:
I no like him belt sad

Wetin do the belt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting / VP Osinbajo Meets Daughter Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.