Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Advice To Desperate Job Who Has Enough Free Time And Resources On Their Hands - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Advice To Desperate Job Who Has Enough Free Time And Resources On Their Hands (434 Views)

Desperate Job Seeker Begs Gov Oyetola For Help At Osun Secretariat(photos) / Pls i didn't apply for this job, who knows this company? / Quit The Desperate Job Hunt, If You've Got 3k I'l Help U Get 30k, No Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Desperate Job Who Has Enough Free Time And Resources On Their Hands by GoLEarn: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's no news that the larger percentage of Nigerians are grossly unemployed.

I'm a Wifi-Preneur and Blockchain writer, and anytime I visit the job section of Nairaland, I see the desperation a lot have gone through/ going through simply on the quest that they want to work and get paid for their efforts embarassed

Many spend their time and resources going to school, and at the end of it all, they end up not getting a well-paid job for the rest of their lives. It's so easy to type "go and start a business" on every job thread you encounter, but as a student businessman myself, omo, e no easy grin

I was going through different job portals today, and you need to see the demand for programmers and any tech-related skills. It's on a high, and it's getting higher by the day. Employers are literally begging programmers to give them attention even though they'll still pay for their services.

Any programmer that knows his onion should be living the dream rn because the job security, money paid for their services and ease of acceptance is at an all-time high.

If you can have access to a computer, and you have a computer ( if you don't have this, get it even if it means starving yourself for the time being), a roof over your head, constant food, money for subscription, time, consistency and probably money to pay for a certified course.

If you put in 6months of dedication into this or probably lesser than that, I assure you it will be worth it in the end. The demand for tech skills is just so crazy right now, and you'll be paid in dollars.

I wish I had known this earlier myself, but it's not too late.
I'll be learning a tech skill this year myself (so help, me God).
Re: My Advice To Desperate Job Who Has Enough Free Time And Resources On Their Hands by Highman56: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hahaha u Neva go d programming section.u go still see suffering pipul choke there.
Re: My Advice To Desperate Job Who Has Enough Free Time And Resources On Their Hands by GoLEarn: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Highman56:
Hahaha u Neva go d programming section.u go still see suffering pipul choke there.

Probably they are not as good as they claim or they just have a problem with marketing themselves

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring! / Goho / Walk-in Interview!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.