Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban (30868 Views)

A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? / BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban by paskal16: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I was patriotic enough to leave Twitter as instructed by the FG despite having access to different VPN.

I've waited long for this news, now relieved.

This is height of patriotism,
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Who was with me?

MODIFIED
Some are insulting themselves already. undecided
Is that truly madness/foolishness?

I did it for my country as a patriotic citizen.

Wow, so many Patriots were on my side afterall.
God bless us all
shows how deluded your brain is
Re: Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban by uchdavinci: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Election is nigh!!! Criminals.
Re: Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban by Litmus: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2022
socialmediaman:

So you mean it's merely opposition calling this man Gandollar for the sake of politics?

Unfortunately or fortunately, yes. There is no higher power trustable with objectivity able to determine to the satisfaction of all.
Re: Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ignored... No time for negatives

Better
Re: Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban by Miratus(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Basically, twitter nowadays is pretty full of various rows and scandals. Actually, everything because the social media service attract the vast majority of politicians and other vital figures in our world. Their announcements always are followed by many conversations, discussions and create lots of buzz around the topic. In my opinion, it's pretty easy to offend someone or a group of people because of the tweets which you post on emotions, and forget about checking the correctness, I mean political one. Nevertheless, we all urge to the freedom of speech, then why people are offended by words expressed by other ones?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK / Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission / Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.