Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

High Paying Job: Earn At Least 20,000 Naira Every Month blogging - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / High Paying Job: Earn At Least 20,000 Naira Every Month blogging (225 Views)

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / 3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Paying Job: Earn At Least 20,000 Naira Every Month blogging by Delphnewsdotcom: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hello,

My name is Val and I wish to hire around 30 Bloggers who will be earning at least 10,000 naira every month - This is a great opportunity for you, if you're a great content writer or should I say Blogger.

Categories needed:
- Sports News
- World News
- Politics
- Naija News
- Entertainment
- Celeb News
- Celebrity Biograhies etc

Good news is, you don't need to have over 100 years of experience, send a summarized E-mail stating why you should be considered for the Job, your mail should be straight to the point and sent to delphnewsmedia@gmail.com.

After sending your mail is recieved, you'll be sent our terms and conditions and once you meet all th4e requirements, we'll set you up for your next money making Journey.

We recieve a lot of mails daily so please wait until 72 hours so we cn get to you.

UPDATE:
Hello,

After much contemplation and reviewing the number of applications and also the experience of writers, we have decided that Bloggers on our website will write content just the way we want it and with that in mind, we have decided to increase the least revenue to N20,000.

This means that so far as you write one article a day and the article get's engagements, you are sure to receive 20,000 at the end of the month.

However, we need to mould you in the way we publish articles as well as sourcing, composing, structuring etc. You must go through a tutoring process and it'll cost you just N2000 and it is a one-time payment.

Part of the money will also be used to setup your dashboard completely.

I really do look forward to working with you.

Cheers,
Ebuka.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Driver / Brand Manager/category Manager / How To Make Money On Tiktok In Nigerian (2022 Method )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.