Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights (289 Views)

The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? / Download Video: France Vs Croatia 4-2 World Cup Final Goals And Highlights / Download Highlight: Real Madrid Vs Liverpool 3-1(UCL Final)goals & Highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by ThatAlphaMan: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Real Madrid win thrilling Clásico to reach Super Cup final

In a thrilling encounter, at the Riyadh Stadium in Saudi Arabia, Valverde's extra-time winner sends Real Madrid into final with a 98 minute strike during extra time.

[img][/img]

Barcelona are out of the Spanish Super Cup at the semi-final stage thanks to a painful 3-2 loss in extra-time to Real Madrid in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Barça played their hearts out and took the best team in Spain to the limit in all 120 minutes of a thrilling El Clásico, but as they’ve done all season Madrid found a way to win and will move on to Sunday’s Final.

Full game report, goals and highlights

https://livecasta.com/sports/realmadrid-barcelona-supercup-2022/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by paulolee(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
barca don finish...chaai
Re: Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by Kingcalls: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2022
paulolee:
barca don finish...chaai

Finish how?? That they lost after extra time ....they played beyond expectations....I tot they were gonna b trashed like 3.0 ...but they played very well....they are getting back on track...last season with messi , madrid hammer them home and away in 90 mins... I'm happy that they are gently getting back on track so that la liga can become interesting again... madrid no go even give psg chance to play extra time
Re: Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Finish how?? That they lost after extra time ....they played beyond expectations....I tot they were gonna b trashed like 3.0 ...but they played very well....they are getting back on track...last season with messi , madrid hammer them home and away in 90 mins... I'm happy that they are gently getting back on track so that la liga can become interesting again... madrid no go even give psg chance to play extra time
lolz....m a barca fan n m telling u dt dis team is finished.....Xavi work starts next season, Mk e jus meet top4 dis season..
barca wey no fit kill games against small laliga team naim u say de improve, beaten at home to betis n even draw against Granada na improvement abi??
u de talk PSG vs madrid?? i cnt wait for dt game o n I hope ur mouth no go change after dt tie?

1 Like

Re: Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by Kingcalls: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
paulolee:

lolz....m a barca fan n m telling u dt dis team is finished.....Xavi work starts next season, Mk e jus meet top4 dis season..
barca wey no fit kill games against small laliga team naim u say de improve, beaten at home to betis n even draw against Granada na improvement abi??
u de talk PSG vs madrid?? i cnt wait for dt game o n I hope ur mouth no go change after dt tie?

Making top 4 is their aim and if they do that, then its an excellent season ... I hope u dont change moniker after the real madrid psg game sha grin
Re: Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by paulolee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Making top 4 is their aim and if they do that, then its an excellent season ... I hope u dont change moniker after the real madrid psg game sha grin
yeah...Xavi making top4 is an average season, afterall one big club for EPL fit no make top4 n play UCL next season..
can never change moniker no matter wat happens in dt UCL game...bayern kill barca 8-2 n i still deh....wetin u want tell me again?
Re: Realmadrid Win Thrilling Clasico To Reach Super Cup Final - Goals And Highlights by Kingcalls: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
paulolee:

yeah...Xavi making top4 is an average season, afterall one big club for EPL fit no make top4 n play UCL next season..
can never change moniker no matter wat happens in dt UCL game...bayern kill barca 8-2 n i still deh....wetin u want tell me again?

How can u say finishing top 4 is average this season for barca...u expect them to win the league abi wetin?? When Ronaldo left Madrid, the first el classico, they were trashed 5.1... then trashed out of champions league 4.1 by ajax ... not until zizu came bk that the team were stabilised...

Manchester utd will definitely qualify for champions league

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Influence On This Game Is UNREAL / 2+ Sure Odds Soccer Predictions For Today Is Out / Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo Decided On Manchester City Transfer U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.