Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse (335 Views)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse by LawyerLomo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Our plot of land that worth more that 950k was signed out for 250k.

My dad was in need of money urgently, on this notion he felt he had found help from his so call Muslim friend-Mr Musa.

On the day of this happening, I was on the school plot of land in my office when my dad came in with a written document.

When I perused through, I saw "I sold this plot of land at the sum of 250k". I called him to order at the moment.

I told him I didn't trust this man.

Mr Musa told my dad that Alhaji Mustapha(who was a rich man in my place) was the man who would buy the land, my dad affirmed to the fact that since the man is not going to use the plot of land from December 8th,2021 to like 5years, he only needed 250k so that the amount won't be much when it's time for payback, for the moment for payback with interest wasby June 2022.(which was only verbal and not documented)

But my dad did not write the agreement on the document.

I ask him to write the agreement on the document, but he said he trusted the so called Muslim friend-Mr Musa.

I refused to sign that document but my dad manipulated me emotionally.

Saying " do you want to put me to Shane in the land, we've got who would help us and you don't want to sign, They will return this land to us by June when we payback their money with a lil interest"

The same thing they told me.

Musa's brother(Abubakar) had planned the issue with his brother beforehand.

The trust my dad had for Musa was too extreme to the extent that my dad made him signed has his witness, not knowing it was Musa that was even buying the land but deceived us that it was someone else.

To cut the write up short he sold our plot of land 850k and we bought 65 by 54 of our land from him again for 240k.

All this happened December 27th. Not even up to a month now.

That mean our land worth was #6500 by my dad gave him #3500 as a witness.

The person that even bought the land is my customer.

Do not give your trust easily to peoples.

It will never be well with Musa and whomsoever had hand on his ruse on use to strip us of our land because of the trust my dad had for Musa.

Nemesis befall them all!!
Re: How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Guy y u de swear 4 ur sef? U folo sumbody scam ur fada u de vex becos ur cut no reach u? U beta ask God n ur fada 4 forgiveness. Nonsense!
Re: How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse by LawyerLomo(m): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
Guy y u de swear 4 ur sef? U folo sumbody scam ur fada u de vex becos ur cut no reach u? U beta ask God n ur fada 4 forgiveness. Nonsense!

It seems you did not understand this matter.

Never jump to conclusion like that.

I never knew about the development twas my dad that even shared it with me.

I had no hand in scamming my dad, my dad possession are mine.

Besides, he's old I'm the first born and the heir.
Re: How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse by Boogyman557: 6:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool NEVER trust any1 in dis CUNTREE

CUNTREE don CAST big time

I understand d MATTER bro..

Ur dad was too trustful

Dis CUNTREE na JUNGLE now

just take it as a LIFE lesson

at least ur dad self don lean

BUT IF NA ME

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to JAZZ in dat useless musa MANCHI of a guy with my OKOMBO TESTED KALA..

BLAST BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR den BLAST em left leg JOIN

AMABOBI D MANCHI

D useless musa go COORDINATE my POPS MAN RUBBERZ fast fast..

Na him go even add MORE RUBBERZ to d former RUBBERZ...

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How We Were Strip Of Our Land Through Decept Or Ruse by LawyerLomo(m): 4:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool NEVER trust any1 in dis CUNTREE

CUNTREE don CAST big time

I understand d MATTER bro..

Ur dad was too trustful

Dis CUNTREE na JUNGLE now

just take it as a LIFE lesson

at least ur dad self don lean

BUT IF NA ME

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to JAZZ in dat useless musa MANCHI of a guy with my OKOMBO TESTED KALA..

BLAST BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR den BLAST em left leg JOIN

AMABOBI D MANCHI

D useless musa go COORDINATE my POPS MAN RUBBERZ fast fast..

Na him go even add MORE RUBBERZ to d former RUBBERZ...

WTF MAN

Thanks so much for ur understanding, it means a lot to me.

To be honest, I learn and dad too in a hard way never to trust anyone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SPECIAL INFORMATION On Timothy Adegoke You Need To Know From Oriyomi Hamzat (WAT / Police Confirms Attempted Murder Of 11 Year-old, Rape Of 18 Year-old Girl / Armed Robber Reportly Attach And Empty A Bullion Van On Thursday In Isoko North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.