Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud (895 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud by RerinOlutosin: 2:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning y'all. I was defrauded by someone using Sporty bet. I just saw debit alerts from my bank. I don't understand how it happened. Please what do I do?

Re: Fraud by eleko1: 3:56am On Jan 13, 2022
undecided sad
Re: Fraud by SUPERPACK: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Seems you fell for sportybet balance adder scam going on on whatsapp recently.The person promises a code to give you #100,000 bonus but you will give him 40% of the money.
Re: Fraud by RerinOlutosin: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yes Sir. What do I do? Can the person be traced?
Re: Fraud by guiltless(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
RerinOlutosin:

Quickly login into the sportybet account you created and deleted your ATM details asap!
Re: Fraud by guiltless(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
If I may ask, how long did it take after registering the sportybet before you started getting all those debit alerts? Same day or after some days/weeks?
Re: Fraud by RealistRedpiler: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
These spoty bet adder na waa oo
Re: Fraud by ProudlyNGN: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2022
guiltless:

Quickly login into the sportybet account you created and deleted your ATM details asap!
He can't be login because the Mugu will change the login password and everything.
Re: Fraud by ProudlyNGN: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2022
RerinOlutosin:
You can't trace it and your money is gone forever. They usually send the money to virtual account like Paycom or something related and the Paycom will be open with your name and number so that it will still backfire to you if you try anything.
The only thing you will do is to block your ATM card if not you din become regularly maga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud by Nemesis0147(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
guiltless:
If I may ask, how long did it take after registering the sportybet before you started getting all those debit alerts? Same day or after some days/weeks?
my guy don go register grin
You better block your ATM CARD ASAP!!!
Re: Fraud by guiltless(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nemesis0147:
my guy don go register grin
You better block your ATM CARD ASAP!!!

Lol.... I made sure say nothing remain for dat ATM card before I use am register.
I later login just to discover sey the idiot don alrdy try withdraw money but e no enter grin
Re: Fraud by guiltless(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
I also made sure to change my ATM card pin asap with the nearest ATM

(1) (Reply)

Man, 44, Docked Over S*x With Daughter, 16 / Help! Nairalanders. How Do I Retrieve My Funds? / 7 Things To Know About Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa (john Lyon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.