Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,524 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. (1003 Views)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by Nice2023(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2023
If u are a residence of the FCT pls,watch out how u enter vehicles and if u are living in Bwari area council around jamb office areas,be careful.

Kidnapping for kill and ransome have skyrocketed lately and we mustn't be victims before we can learn our lessons the hard way.

If u are a regular user of uber,bolt or green taxi's watch ur back. The kind of kidnapping that is going in Abuja is such that,when u are kidnapped...u will be driven round the districts of Abuja and until ur families pay the ransom into the victims acct and they will now use POS machine to retrieve the funds and if u don't pay,they kill the person.

Be careful and don't say Abuja is safe...even the security men now need to be secured themselves.

No one is safe until u take precautions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by junketer(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Na wao. Meanwhile, who signed tinubu's certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by Nbote(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na normal thing na. Bwari, Kubwa, Kuje and those outskirts areas like Suleja are now under threat

1 Like

Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by onome2013: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
What is that big mouth in charge doing about this threats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by Hedonisco: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
So what does Uber/bolt have in common with your green cabs? You sure say you don use Uber before?

All these low life scare mongering detracts from the real issues.

Two categories of kidnapping in main Abuja these days:

1. They target big cars in town - Landcruiser, Prado, Lexus SUVs, etc.

2. Regular one chance in 'along' cabs or the so-called green cabs stopping in the middle of nowhere while their accomplices emerge.

Nothing concern Uber with this matter.

1 Like

Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by wrongman665(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2023
On God.....
i close work by 2am and still go to my hause. God is with us.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by Nice2023(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Hedonisco:
So what does Uber/bolt have in common with your green cabs? You sure say you don use Uber before?

All these low life scare mongering detracts from the real issues.

Two categories of kidnapping in main Abuja these days:

1. They target big cars in town - Landcruiser, Prado, Lexus SUVs, etc.

2. Regular one chance in 'along' cabs or the so-called green cabs stopping in the middle of nowhere while their accomplices emerge.

Nothing concern Uber with this matter.

From the security report,uber and bolt are not exempted Mr. Man.

U are after ur pocket at the detriment of others. I have the security report on my phone. I specifically mentioned Abuja.
Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by Nice2023(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
onome2013:
What is that big mouth in charge doing about this threats

That is what said earlier...his voice has started waning.

E don tire.
Re: Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. by Hedonisco: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2023
Nice2023:

From the security report,uber and bolt are not exempted Mr. Man.

U are after ur pocket at the detriment of others. I have the security report on my phone. I specifically mentioned Abuja.

So how does it happen? The Uber /bolt drivers divert you to another location to kidnap you or what?

The only thing you can say is that the Uber or bolt drivers themselves are at risk of being attacked or robbed by criminal riders.

(1) (Reply)

6 Banks Robbed, 8 Killed In Lagos, Efcc Defends Report On Ptdf / How To Avoid Date Rape / Thug Who Slit Cop's Throat Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.