Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

7 Smartphone Skills That Can Earn You 100k+ Monthly Even If You Are A Newbie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Smartphone Skills That Can Earn You 100k+ Monthly Even If You Are A Newbie (323 Views)

A New Business Module That Can Earn You 300k-500k Monthly Even As A Newbie / Five Valuable Skills That Can Earn You Money Online / Help A Newbie: What Does Op Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Smartphone Skills That Can Earn You 100k+ Monthly Even If You Are A Newbie by iampraise1: 4:43am On Jan 13, 2022
FINALLY REVEALED! HOW ANY DUMMY CAN MAKE 6-7 FIGURES MONTHLY WITH MY 7 SMARTPHONE HIGH INCOME SKILL

If I show you TOP 7 Smartphone skills that can earn you at least 100k a month, will you blink an eye?
Give me 3minutes and I will show you!

This idea actually came after I realised the wonders Smartphone Skills has done in my life

I'm a 300 level student in the University of Nigeria Nsukka

Around my first year in 2018 i remember I couldn't afford N50 to enter shuttle to school for morning lectures.
Some students trekk just for the fUN of it but I'm sure mine was because of LACK

The worst part was that all the money I could get,maybe from home and uncles would usually finish even before the semester begins Imagine how insufficient that was?

Having to buy books, pay bills,sustain myself materials and many more...

THE MONEY WAS NEVER ENOUGH!

2019, I discovered Smartphone These smartphone Design Skills and put my head into it...

From February 2020, I have never lacked money as a student, I have done 6figures consistently since then.
All thanks to Smartphone digital skills

These skills has created more "online millionaires" than any other skill you can think of.

Most people hear about some softwares that can be used to "create designs"

They go get these softwares and begin to play around them, yes some come up with designs..

They do this IGNORANTLY

You can be the best footballer in your STREET LEAGUE even better than RONALDO but you will NEVER win the "world" best there.

Same way, until you INTENTIONALLY and ACTIVELY learn these skills, you will be designing like an amateur

There are principles...

There are formulas...

Just this last week, there was no day that passed without a credit alert including this new week.

I followed definite guides

So in MASTERS OF SMARTPHONE DESIGN COURSE, you will learn the exact system in use in making 6-7figures online monthly

You will learn:
• Graphic Design

• Website design

• Video Creation/Animation

• Cartooning

• Landing Page creation

YOU WILL GET THESE AS BONUSES

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course.

• You will learn how to create a PayPal account for FREE (worth N5000)

• You will learn Payoneer Account Creation for FREE (worth N5000)

• FIVERR account opening guide

• Access to my Creativity Ebook Library (worth N10000)

• Over 10,000 Graphic resources •

• ACESS to BEZIER TOOL crash course (Worth N10,000)

• ACCESS to Mockup Presentation toolkit (worth N5000)

• Mind Reformation sessions

• Unlimited reviews

• One Month FREE mentorship

• Lots more...

It will be so value packed that you will call your friends ahead of time to rejoice in advance for future chilling!�

This course as you know is pegged at N20,000

Even If I charge N30,000 it will still be a Steal for you and you will cheat me

Or won't you gladly exchange N30,000 for 100k and above monthly?

Because my desire and mission is to raise a Thousand independent millionaire youths before 2035, I have further crashed the fee to N7,500 for early birds

And N5,000 for the first 30 persons to TAKE ACTION.

is there a guarantee?

I've been doing this for many months now. I've coached over 5000 people in both PAID AND FREE CLASSES in over 4 countries. I don't say it to boast, sincerely it's simply because my reputation means more than your money to me, hence it's on the LINE

If I don't deliver value as promised, the reputation would be dragged to mud..

I want to be respected and known as the Master of Masters(you) when It comes to Smartphone design skills

So, if you follow the stores and guides alongside instructions I teach and you don't make 10x your money back, meet me for a refund after the class.

You'll get it back with written apology posted on my social platforms

I will go back and meet my uncle for pocket money�

Please note: only those who make payment today will get access to my ONE MONTH MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.

only fast action takers will get that.

I don't want people who will be doubting if they should take action or not�

You get IN or LOOSE OUT

it's either BIG YES or BIG NO

if you are in the middle, you are on the fence and we will spew you out�

Fee Again is N5000 for first 30 persons!

REGISTER HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Asuquo Ekpe, First Nigerian Footballer To Score At AFCON / The Chaotic #nairalife Of A Facility Manager Who’s Out Of A Job / "How Can You Carry A Big Backside Lady But You Have A Small Cucumber"? Babe Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.