Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) (28295 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Drinokrane: 5:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels could not hide her joy on Wednesday, January 12 as her mother Rita Daniels, who is also an actress, celebrated her 47th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

Regina shared recent and old pictures of herself and mum on Instagram, saying she was indebted to her mother for her patience and sacrifice.

“Dear mommy @rita.daniels06 I don’t have the right words to express how special and quintessential your presence is for me. Under your shadow, I feel the safest and the happiest. Happy birthday to my sweet mother! Thanks a lot mother for the utmost love and infinite patience. I owe you a lot,” she wrote.

The actress, who prides herself as forever 16, added that she would one day make her mum proud.

“One day I will fill every fibre of your body with pride. Though I am fulfilling my promises already but it’s just getting started,” she said.

The 21-year-old also celebrated her mother for being the source of her good luck and happiness.

“The reason God has sent mothers on earth is to make sure that there is at least a person who can understand the feelings of their children and guide their daughters. Mother, you are the source of good luck and happiness in my life. My whole world illuminates in no time with your lively presence, when it comes to seeking knowledge, wisdom, and conscience. I love you my treasure,” she concluded.

Celebrating herself, Rita said in an Instagram post that while growing up, everyone around her spent all their time trying to be great.

“What a time to be alive. There’s no other way to say I am grateful for life. Everything has been orchestrated to favour me in this New Year. It’s my big day, my birthday and my party time! Happy birthday to me,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/regina.daniels/p/CYoO3k4tcQl/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2022
The family really needed money hence they had to marry the big man.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2022

The husband is far far older than his mother in-law

Money is everything in this life abeg, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Try and make money in this life.

Don't let anyone fool you with any motivational quotes sad

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by We4all: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Ok. So, her mom and Rita Dominic are age mates? By the way, Regina Daniels has always been destined to be great. I’m glad her mom did a great job on her.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Peace081: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Happy birthday to her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Wow the mum is 47....

It's Not as if I'm hating,,,,but I have a feeling she'll still be 47 next year....I know what I'm talking about....

I know how many Years the daughter was 16

Just look at the second picture, nobody could've predicted that the little innocent girl will one day be collecting the preek of an Ancient of Days

The third picture signifies when the mom was handing over Regina to Daddy Ned.....And to think Ned is older than everyone in that picture cheesy Allah is truly Akbar

emmyluizzz:

what about the last picture

The last picture shows how fresh she has gotten after reaping the fruit of her Labour, or in this case, after reaping the fruit of her NEDbour

31 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Never trust it wen a woman voluntarily gives u her age. Regina if ur mum is 47yrs old, I’m typing dis sh*t from the womb! grin

Buh it’s all gud, happy birthday mama. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2022
She knew from birth that she'd be her meal ticket

Happy birthday Ma

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2022
wetin be my own
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Wow...

So, I am even a year older than this lady?

Gosh! I don old ooo.. grin grin

Anyway, she's beautiful and blessed

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Money good no be Lai

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by JackWolfskin: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Her mom is her pillar!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Happy birthday ma. I hope you are scouting for your daughter's real husband already.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by oshonwambada: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Zidoraconsults2:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Everyone now is wise .

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Ned Nwoko is old enough to give birth to Rita Daniels so truly Regina married her grandpa

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by zolajpower: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
grin
47 abi 74 grin

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Lifewasgood: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
The husband of Regina is old enough to be the father of Regina's mother. Don't look for money, dey zoor

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2022
ajepako:
Wow...

Lol,

I had to check your profile you're beautiful ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Some of us senior the mama sef. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2022
K
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Rubbish,when will she celebrate her father or does an ovary fertilize itself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by LegacyB: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Naira land and bad mouth be like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2022
ajepako:
Wow...

you look great and beautiful, I admire you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Mom007(f): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2022
We4all:
Ok. So, her mom and Rita Dominic are age mates? By the way, Regina Daniels has always been destined to be great. I’m glad her mom did a great job on her.
Don't mind them, always lying about their age! She looks 47 in the second picture not to talk of now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) by Promosaver: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Faller:
Wow the mum is 47....

It's Not as if I'm hating,,,,but I have a feeling she'll still be 47 next year....I know what I'm talking about....

I know how many Years the daughter was 16

Just look at the second picture, nobody could've predicted that the little innocent girl will one day be collecting the preek of an Ancient of Days

grin grin grin chia some people get mouth ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face & Annie Idibia Step Out Hand-in Hand(photos) / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.