Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control (15014 Views)

Question about NDLEA job position / 10 Robbery And Drug Suspects Arrested In Borno / Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Godada(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2022
tongue
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by deepwater(f): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Set up bro
Beware of people
You my guy was set up!

They are unpopular people with more than that quantity on the streets of same Ikoyi where u are being incarcerated.

2 Likes

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by LyfeJennings(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2022
The issue no suppose escalate reach this level
Na that guy no use maturity
He prolly was aggressive in his manner of approach

2 Likes

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by donem: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2022
LaIabobo:
Imagine charging someone to court for finding 15grams of weed in his house. Even their Chairman should be ashamed.
Even the NDLEA agents are ashamed they never expected that inconsequential quantity, that would sustain l
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Bignuell(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Johnrake69:
Drug users don't get sentenced in a saner clime. They're made to go through therapy.

You're informed. 14grams of tramadaol and 15 grams of weed, na him person go face 12 years in jail. These people are jokers. Shebi dem dey find people wey dey use drugs abi make dem go fela shrine or mushin. Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Odide009: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2022
If drug test is carried out on those NDLA guys, many will fail. Most of them are not clean.
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Timblogga: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Most of these boys doing skits here and there are into drugs and yahoo runs. The kind of money they flaunt is just too suspicious. The problem with them is that they are weak and always allow money to control them. Any small change they have the whole social media won't rest.
Tachie Onu lipsrsealed
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Neddstark: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2022
brainpulse:
Majority of the youths are into drugs, one way or the other. If this is allowed, we might have a general insane/ mad society in the future.

The same youths blaming NDLEA for not doing anything against the meth use in the south east and same wailing over the arrest of the skit maker

Most sane comment here.
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Shebi the guy dey do LIVE VIDEO?

Make una dey calm down o.

A friend must have snitched on him.
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Exkandayee(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Offorgerald15:
Is this guy really 22 years?
Maybe guy,some people are older than their,I deh use myself as example,if you see me you go think say I deh 37 but nah 28, sometimes when people talk their age,I deh use my own judge,we go deh discuss, people weh senior me with wide margins go think say I b their mate,I go deh laugh for my mind,

1 Like

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by derolemode(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2022
ogastanlee I would like you to be talk about the following:

1. Legality of the mode of entry to his home(focusing on if he can be searched without a warrant at home duly signed by the court).

2. If found and established that in the course to his arrest there were breach of law or rights from the government agencies, can the case be heard in the court?

1 Like

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by gentlezypher: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2022
are law enforcement agents and military men exempted from this drug law?
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Nonsense, they should first arrest all the big Nigerian artist that carry weed on video angry

1 Like

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by ogastanlee: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2022
derolemode:
ogastanlee I would like you to be talk about the following:

1. Legality of the mode of entry to his home(focusing on if he can be searched without a warrant at home duly signed by the court).

2. If found and established that in the course to his arrest there were breach of law or rights from the government agencies, can the case be heard in the court?

Don’t you think that at this point we should talk abt my consultation fee. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Johnrake69: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2022
ivolt:

Don't toil with jail based on assumptions or movies.
In real life, illegal drug users end up in prison.

Where?
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by ivolt: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Johnrake69:

Where?

https://drugabuse.com/addiction/drug-abuse/penalties/#:~:text=Under%20federal%20law%2C%20simple%20possession,of%20jail%20time%20may%20apply.&text=In%20addition%2C%20individuals%20in%20the,fines%20for%20possession%20of%20drugs.
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Henzybaba29: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
If he is into drugs and deal on drugs....he should face the music....this quick cash syndrome that the youths have abducted will ruin what remains of this country....they should use him as an example
they should use ur family as an example .osiwin eniyan
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Kingcalls: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Henzybaba29:
they should use ur family as an example .osiwin eniyan

What nonsense are u saying u drug addict....he was caught with drugs and he agreed that it belongs to him... all u useless kids that think they hv arrived... u will still end up shaming urself and family
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Offorgerald15(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Exkandayee:

Maybe guy,some people are older than their,I deh use myself as example,if you see me you go think say I deh 37 but nah 28, sometimes when people talk their age,I deh use my own judge,we go deh discuss, people weh senior me with wide margins go think say I b their mate,I go deh laugh for my mind,

22 years is wey too small na,papa like him
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by LyfeJennings(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
That boy is 22
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Henzybaba29: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

What nonsense are u saying u drug addict....he was caught with drugs and he agreed that it belongs to him... all u useless kids that think they hv arrived... u will still end up shaming urself and family
lol � u talking like u on drugs , smh
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by BigYash: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
The guy no fit say no be him get am
Make he hire better lawyer. Even the ndlea guys are all Igbo smokers/ users for arresting him for such quantity of weed.. Wetin no reach me tie for one weekend. Na only the trams I dey against.. I hate that shit..
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by TGM2015: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
headbasher96:
Ha! But the general eyes sha but anybody that rat this legit hustler out no try gan i always advice guys sorround yourself with good friends all the time NDLEA no go just raid person house like that unless there is an informant of which it will be within his circle of friends.

Let the court of law decide.
According to the news and press statement, NDLEA went to raid a joint based on information. While arresting, someone escape with some content believed to be drugs and ran to his resident. NDLEA only trace the person to the house unknowing to them that he also has for himself.

So the issue of informant against him does not apply in this case. Anyway, that is a good advise but why should one be careful of insider betrayer if one is engaging in a legal activities and doing a good course?
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by headbasher96(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
TGM2015:

According to the news and press statement, NDLEA went to raid a joint based on information. While arresting, someone escape with some content believed to be drugs and ran to his resident. NDLEA only trace the person to the house unknowing to them that he also has for himself.

So the issue of informant against him does not apply in this case. Anyway, that is a good advise but why should one be careful of insider betrayer if one is engaging in a legal activities and doing a good course?
ok i get it now but nna if u run enter my house give them gap so that them no go know say na there u enter if not na me go carry u for head comot come give them
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by derolemode(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2022
ogastanlee:

Don’t you think that at this point we should talk abt my consultation fee. LOL.

I guessed right. Lol
Alright you can do this as a pro bono then we'll discuss business next time ✌️
Re: Dgeneral: Things You Should Know About NDLEA And Drug Control by Cokahot: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Hw can this old man be 22. At least 34,35,33 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Brothel Owner For Using Underage Girls For Prostitution In Anambra / Yahaya Chado's 2 Children Kidnapped In Zamfara / Mechanic Bags 12 Months Jail For Cybercrime In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.