Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President (1311 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by God1000(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2022
I'm not saying this out of prejudice or aversion of any tribe, but I believe this man is another buhari, a grave mistake we made in 2015.

APC will definitely try to remould tinubu the same way they sold unqualified buhari to us, I don't want to hear their blarney and hot air this time.

We must show the entire world that we are serious people.

We cannot continue to recycle these machiavellians whose sole aim is to plunder everything away.

I will vote for Osinbajo if APC gives him a chance because I believe he has the interest of Nigeria at heart.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by oyin44: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2022
I don't even understand this word' give up '

Are you leaving or what? if tinubu elected.. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by DispatcherLagos: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2022
For me, I'm crossing my Ts and dotting my Is on how to Japa paradventure the frog eyes makes it to Aso Rock. Even if it's Gambia or Guinea
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Zee0007: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Game of throne in its practice in Nigeria. I will curse the day I was put into this country if he wins. It will be so painful to me if any of these old wings should be elected.

Gerontocracy is the order of the day in Nigeria. What a pain.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2022
But you will be so happy if atiku wins ryt?

You can as well commit suicide if tinubu wins

13 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by God1000(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2022
oyin44:
I don't even understand this word' give up '

Are you leaving or what? if tinubu elected.. grin
yeah, I believe this dark chapter under buhari will end soon, but I simply cannot endure another one
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by EmirGold(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Alaye, who are you? You are nothing and nobody gives a fvck if you give up on nigeria or not
BAT FOR 2023, if you don't like it you are free to go hug transformer

8 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by dvkot(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2022
EmirGold:
Alaye, who are you? You are nothing and nobody gives a fvck if you give up on nigeria or not
BAT FOR 2023, if you don't like it you are free to go hug transformer
so he can loot more money and fuel his drug infused lifestyle? Or do his daughter can become iya oloja of Nigeria and demand N1000 from everybody? Or what exactly? Someone that can't crub touts in lagos want to crub terrorist? You are as blind as BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by EmirGold(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2022
dvkot:
so he can loot more money and fuel his drug infused lifestyle? Or do his daughter can become iya oloja of Nigeria and demand N1000 from everybody? Or what exactly? Someone that can't crub touts in lagos want to crub terrorist? You are as blind as BAT
typical braindead ipob bingo, alaye next pls

8 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Akaegwu(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Starboytwo(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Who God don bless, let no man contest.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Reality3080: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
But you will be so happy if atiku wins ryt?

You can as well commit suicide if tinubu wins

igbos are funny lots,imagine the way they are playing their usual politics of hatred now n everyone can see it even south south dey apply common sense.

Eventually if the tinubu they hate becomes president they will b shouting marginalization, is it possible to reap where u didn't sow?

They have failed to learn from d mistake they made with buhari
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2022
As in their hatred is out of this world.

You don't want tinubu but you want atiku.
Is there anything atiku use to better than tinubu ni?

Atiku was a vice president and we could he has nothing to offer than looting if not the country would have been so better now.

Am not saying tinubu is a San but atleast we see his impact in Lagos and the people he nurtured into political limelight.

Weather osinbanjo, fashola, amosun fayemi and co Rr better than him or not the truth is that they are his products and achievement.

That simple arithmetic is what our brothers have failed to understand since.

Tell me one person atiku nurtured and his impact
Reality3080:
igbos are funny lots,imagine the way they are playing their usual politics of hatred now n everyone can see it even south south dey apply common sense.

Eventually if the tinubu they hate becomes president they will b shouting marginalization, is it possible to reap where u didn't sow?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Reality3080: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
As in their hatred is out of this world.

You don't want tinubu but you want atiku.
Is there anything atiku use to better than tinubu ni?

Atiku was a vice president and we could he has nothing to offer than looting if not the country would have been so better now.

Am not saying tinubu is a San but atleast we see his impact in Lagos and the people he nurtured into political limelight.

Weather osinbanjo, fashola, amosun fayemi and co Rr better than him or not the truth is that they are his products and achievement.

That simple arithmetic is what our brothers have failed to understand since.

Tell me one person atiku nurtured and his impact
they are just stupid n blinded by hate,I want to believe they were still in primary school during Halliburton scandal that atiku masterminded even Peter Jefferson was jailed for it in his country.

They are yet to read how obj described atiku in his book my watch,tinubu might b a thief that's undisputed but a thief who delivers is different from a thief who steal n won't drop anything.

It's annoying how they ain't promoting Anyim and umahi but their only ambition is to stop tinubu

4 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Jack005(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:
they are just stupid n blinded by hate,I want to believe they were still in primary school during Halliburton scandal that atiku masterminded even Peter Jefferson was jailed for it in his country.

They are yet to read how obj described atiku in his book my watch,tinubu might b a thief that's undisputed but a thief who delivers is different from a thief who steal n won't drop anything.

It's annoying how they ain't promoting Anyim and umahi but their only ambition is to stop tinubu
But the OP said he will vote for osibanjo if he becomes the Apc flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
That is it bro.

They blv in bringing others down before they can go up. I don't even mind if they become president 2023 but the way and manners they are going through it is just too wrong.

Imagine their ohanaze telling someone not to contest and also the uzor kalu saying he will match tinubu griit to grit and I laugh because even in his abia what is his political influence? Their major problem is cheat beating and hatred and blackmail

Instead of them to go on a dialogue table with tinubu and other critical stakeholders in APC they resulted to blackmail.

There is nothing stopping them from visiting each major stakeholders one by one for dialogue and consideration but nah cheast beating and hatred Dem sabi
Reality3080:

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by MrColdsweat: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Already planning to purchase a new citizenship from st Lucia or one of those Oceania countries.

Nigeria is irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Depressed101: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2022
If tinubu, atiki, amaechi, El rufai, ganduje, orji uzor kalus wins I will relocate to Benin Republic..

All these are bird of same feather, known looters of our treasury, they should all be in prison not contesting for presidnecy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by MrColdsweat: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
That is it bro.

They blv in bringing others down before they can go up. I don't even mind if they become president 2023 but the way and manners they are going through it is just too wrong.

Imagine their ohanaze telling someone not to contest and also the uzor kalu saying he will match tinubu griit to grit and I laugh because even in his abia what is his political influence? Their major problem is cheat beating and hatred and blackmail

Instead of them to go on a dialogue table with tinubu and other critical stakeholders in APC they resulted to blackmail.

There is nothing stopping them from visiting each major stakeholders one by one for dialogue and consideration but nah cheast beating and hatred Dem sabi

Orji uzo Kalu is not popular in the south. But he's the most popular southerner in the north.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by oyatz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
dvkot:

What is crub?

You need to seriously work on your English Grammar so that you can pass IELTS if you really want to migrate to develop countries if Mr Tinubu wins.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
God1000:
I'm not saying this out of prejudice or aversion of any tribe, but I believe this man is another buhari, a grave mistake we made in 2015.

APC will definitely try to remould tinubu the same way they sold unqualified buhari to us, I don't want to hear their blarney and hot air this time.

We cannot continue to recycle these machiavellians whose sole aim is to plunder everything away.

I will vote for Osinbajo if APC gives him a chance because I believe he has the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Zee0007:
Game of throne in its practice in Nigeria. I will curse the day I was put into this country if he wins. It will be so painful to me if any of these old wings should be elected.

Gerontocracy is the order of the day in Nigeria. What a pain.
Who is your candidate

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Idiko1: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
@OP,

If you have to wait till Tinubu is elected president to give up on Nigeria, it is safe to say you are not a thinking human being.

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Karanka: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
EmirGold:
typical braindead ipob bingo, alaye next pls
Na only perpetual suffering fit give your type small sense the size of a rice grain. Continue, you will get to that.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by maestroferddi: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reality3080:

In the unlikely scenario that Tinubu becomes president, we shall give triple of what we are giving Buhari.

We are not cowards or two-faced people....We didn't hide our revulsion to Buhari and we are winning...

He will likely leave office as one of the worst presidents in the history of Nigeria, if not Africa.

It is called being principled...We are finally getting it right

Political power will ultimately come to us...the delays and shenanigans are just a twisted way of postponing the inevitable.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by madmohamed(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
God1000:

the problem is not to run but they don't want to give you international passport to run you will remain in Nigeria as long as buhari leave
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
dvkot:
professor of linguistic grin grin grin. I think you deserve Nobel Prize for your literary expertise.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
God1000:

Wo, you've really tried... Abeg give up.

If to say Buhari give up the last time, we might not be in this mess
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by dvkot(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic EmirGold oyatz

I'm not a professor, I'm a trader. So jokes on you

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by oyatz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
dvkot:
UtuokeAlcoholic EmirGold oyatz

I'm not a professor, I'm a trader. So jokes on you

We know the meaning of curb but what is CRUB?

Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by yorubarere: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrColdsweat:
Already planning to purchase a new citizenship from st Lucia or one of those Oceania countries.

Nigeria is irredeemable.
MrColdsweat:

Orji uzo Kalu is not popular in the south. But he's the most popular southerner in the north.

Look at this ipob. So you won't go to Cameroon again if Kalu the thief enters. This pull others down to go up won't favour your guys in the long run.
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by MrColdsweat: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
yorubarere:

Look at this ipob. So you won't go to Cameroon again if Kalu the thief enters. This pull others down to go up won't favour your guys in the long run.

Yorubarere my old friend.

Hope life is treating you well?
Re: I Will Give Up On Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by tsdarkside(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
dont wait....give up now already....

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Umahi, Bello Banners Flood Eagles Square / When Osinbajo Was Acting President For 51 Days / Fresh Crisis Hit APC NWC As Member Blast Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.