Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Questions About Pos Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions About Pos Business (192 Views)

Need POS Machine And Everything About POS / Inquiring About POS Business. / Is POS Business Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Pos Business by adedehinbo(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2022
I am intending to start a pos business,but yesterday i met someone who is into the business already,he told me the machine has a target of 70k daily, failure to meet up with the target leads to retrieving of the machine back,pls can anyone enlighten me about what to do or the best way to go about this
Re: Questions About Pos Business by nifemi25(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2022
I have a friend that work directly with opay . You can call her to know more about the pos business. Here is her number 08103078124. Ask her anything concerning the business.. best of luck

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Earn Money Online From Home. / Do You Need Trucks / Unlimited International Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.