Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Help Me Install Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Install Script (267 Views)

Help Me Install Flarum Forum Software With Some Plugins ( paying 25k ) / Need Someone To Help Me Install A Theme To My Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Install Script by manando1(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Greetings

I am in need of someone who will buy a domain , hosting and install my php script I will pay if the website is completely functioning . NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS
IF YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY HOST AND DOMAIN PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME.

PLEASE WHATSAPP ME
+27745341694
Re: Please Help Me Install Script by Premiumwriter: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2022
This is ridiculous. You are asking someone to build you a house with his own money in the hope that you like it and will later pay him?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Install Script by yomalex(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Please Help Me Install Script by manando1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Premiumwriter:
This is ridiculous. You are asking someone to build you a house with his own money in the hope that you like it and will later pay him?

Why don't you read careful before commenting nonsense ......there's not to build it only installing an already existing script
Re: Please Help Me Install Script by Premiumwriter: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
manando1:

Why don't you read careful before commenting nonsense ......there's not to build it only installing an already existing script
so?

Why would you expect some one to buy a domain name and hosting for you?

I'm sure you didn't buy that php script but a nulled script. Hence you are not sure it'll work and so you can't bet your N5,000 to get a domain and hosting to test it out yourself.

So you're now looking for someone to use their own money to gamble for you and if it doesn't work, they lose but you don't.

Very dubious of you.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 100k In Less Than 5 Days without investment / Bitcoin/usdt For Sale / Why Does Facebook Disable New Accounts Without Profile Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.