Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics (367 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by Jabs101: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Water seller shares money he had on him with prison inmates whose car was waiting for a traffic light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YercQW2bT8c

Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by MCKitchen(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2022
Good radiance. He obviously show concerns not for the inmate but to sustain their hunger , You need to sustain your hunger this year but when the hunger cannot hold on we are here to give you the best stomach quencher.
A pot of Nsala Soup garnish with periwinkles and prawns will readjust your bowel.
Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by christistruth01: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2022
God still has people in Nigeria
Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by Nukilia: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Freedom is something we must always appreciate. I run away from anyone trying to steal my freedom from me.

God bless the water guy and the snapper... undecided
Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by Anigreat: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2022
shocked

I appreciate him because of those innocent people who were wrongly convicted, but not for those ones, he does nothing.

He should have allowed those criminals to bear the consequences of their crimes. I have no pity for any criminal.
Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by Wawelexy(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Nice one....
Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by backnbeta(f): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2022
He might blow like the gala seller that did the same thing that year undecided
Re: Water Seller Shares Money He Had On Him With Prison Inmates In Traffics by Maxymilliano(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2022
This world would be a better place if all of us can emulate this young man

God bless and elevate him.

Isn't easy struggling in Lagos traffic to eke out a living and still giving out.

(1) (Reply)

Convention: Resign Now If You Can't Heed To Buhari Advice, PGF Boss Tells Buni / What Is We Allow Nnamdi Kanu To Rule Nigeria In 2023 / We Help Save Lives First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.