Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Use The AEQC Methods To Close More Deals In Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Use The AEQC Methods To Close More Deals In Real Estate (212 Views)

Free Report: 6 Steps To GET&CLOSE MORE DEALS (for Realtors).. / UNBEATABLE DEALS IN IBADAN. CALL US FOR INSPECTION AND PAYMENT NOW / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The AEQC Methods To Close More Deals In Real Estate by Gns247: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
If you're into real estate this thread is specifically for you.

Hi!
My name is Noah,

I am a digital marketing strategist.

I discover that closing deals in real estate is a herculean task
Hence it requires you to exact some high level of salesmanship.

The reason is because real estate products are high ticket offers.
To close deals on a weekly basis you've be very strategic with your marketing approach.

especially when it comes to generating qualified leads that will convert to sales.

But the truth is most people who are running ads are doing it the wrong way and that's why they kept on complaining about lack of sales.

Why some simply said that their ideal clients are not online.
But you know that's a big lies!

The thing is 99% of real estate ads I see online either on Facebook, Google, YouTube and other channels are not designed to attract the right audience.

Hence they end up with bunch of useless leads that doesn't convert to sales.

Because of this mistake I see here and there, I decided to create a simple 4 straight forward steps lead generation method for real estate agents or property consultants like you.

This method is what I call the AEQC Methods.
With this method you're going to cut down the noise and avoid time wasters and go straight to the buyer.

Below you'll find a link to the video presentation on how the 'AEQC-Method' works and how to use it to close deals in the next 30 days or less.

While my focus on this video is on international audience, you can use this method here in Nigeria to close more deals and smile to your account with more commissions.

Click here to access it now before it will be taken down soon.

https://bluelightdigitals.com/AEQC-Method

Ps: If you've any question after going through the free presentation
Do send me a direct message and I'll answer your questions.

Regard
Noah

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Future Cashflow First / Check My New Work At Ajah Lagos State / A Fully Equipped Hospital With Equipments And Facilities For Sale/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.