Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma (990 Views)

"Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Marriage Is Not Sex - Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh Over Her Ex Husband / Hot! 2 Nigeria Transgender, Bobrisky Vs Oluwa Lagos, Who Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by News247updated: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2022
James brown closest friend Oluwa Lagos has took the front lead fight between James brown and Jaruma.

Few weeks ago, Jaruma threaten to leak out a private chat of James brown and a Nigerian senator.

Popular crossdresser and a friend of James brown, Oluwa Lagos has taken to social media to slam her fellow Kayanmata seller, Jaruma Empire have no right to leak out a private chat of James brown and a senator.

“I will make sure Jaruma empire will be burnt down and Jaruma will rot in jail because that’s the act of blackmailing which is a crime” Oluwa Lagos said.

Nigerians are putting pressure on Jaruma to leak out the private chat of James brown with the Nigerian senator, everyone hope Jaruma does to enable Nigerians point out the failure of the Nigerian senators.

1 Share

Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by dollynnn(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Jaruma no dey rest?
After Ned and Regina sent her to the coventry, denying her publicity and a platform to garner Nigerians' attention,she has decided to pick on James Brown.
Oluwa Lagos grin jump enter the matter too. "Shim" sha wan trend too. Bloody hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by amnesty7: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Na dem sabi.
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by News247updated: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2022
amnesty7:
Na dem sabi.

I don’t blame them, I blame the failure of our government
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by News247updated: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
dollynnn:
Jaruma no dey rest?
After Ned and Regina sent her to the coventry, denying her publicity and a platform to garner Nigerian's attention,she has decided to pick on James Brown.
Don’t mind her.. she’s just looking for attention
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by News247updated: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2022
dollynnn:
Jaruma no dey rest?
After Ned and Regina sent her to the coventry, denying her publicity and a platform to garner Nigerian's attention,she has decided to pick on James Brown.
Oluwa Lagos grin jump enter the matter too. "Shim" sha wan trend too. Bloody hypocrite!

Oluwa Lagos is fighting for her friend.. oh sorry I mean his friend lol... their cross dressing don Dey confuse me lol
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by djkotech(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2022
James brown, jaruma and Oluwa Lagos Dey mad.. they lack sense
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by djkotech(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2022
amnesty7:
Na dem sabi.

This is what I hate about Nigerians, they always feel unconcerned
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by djkotech(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2022
News247updated:

I don’t blame them, I blame the failure of our government

Hmmmm
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by doggedfighter(f): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Oh, there's a new one on the block called Oluwa James?

I'm not even current on recent developments grin grin grin grin

So we have three beautiful ladies now added to the womenfolk taking care of our mengrin

Their market is selling. grin grin grin grin
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by News247updated: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Oh, there's a new one on the block called Oluwa James?

I'm not even current on recent developments grin grin grin grin

So we have three beautiful ladies now added to the womenfolk taking care of our mengrin

Their market is selling. grin grin grin grin

3 idiots selling good market to our mumu senators lol
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by Chatinews: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Please jaruma should leak the private chat
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by Chatinews: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2022
dollynnn:
Jaruma no dey rest?

Leave jaruma out of this, she's far better than those 2 idiots, James Brown and Oluwa Lagos
Re: You can’t leak out James brown private chat” Oluwa Lagos Fires Back At Jaruma by Vy2uss: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double your 450,000 Naira in Nine months!!

You think this is a scam? What if I told you, it's very possible! Wanna know how? Keep reading.

We all come across scammers claiming to triple your money in 3 or 4 days or whatever time limit they use to entice their potential clients. Even FOREX can't give such sustainable edge for long. However, trading for a prop firm just might do the trick. Imagine investing just 100 dollars and getting to trade their accounts which could be in upwards of 25000USD.

Then imagine earning a 5 percent profit on the 25000USD. I'll you do the maths by yourself. I've spent three years failing my way to success in this niche of the financial market. I can perform the magic needed to earn you an ROI of 100% in nine months!

Trust me, this is peice of cake. You might also think to yourself, why can't I perform the magic for my own finances??

It's shameful to say, I lack the financial resources to perform such magic. This is the part where you come in. To understand this investment in detail, here's my WhatsApp number(+2348166698693). Also, I'll be wiling to meet with you anywhere within lagos to discuss this investment in detail.

From the moment you show interest, I'll be at you beck and call to answer your questions. Stay safe!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Welcome Portable Zazu To His House As They Partied Together / Bobrisky Shares A Sex Tape On His Snapchat / Former Big Brother Naija Star, Queen Mercy Atang Expecting Her Her First Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.