Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Search Out For The Purpose Of Being Created Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Search Out For The Purpose Of Being Created Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (104 Views)

SUNDAY MESSAGE Do Not Regret Being Created By God / I Will Search Out My Sheep... / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Being Created Into This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search Out For The Purpose Of Being Created Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you what is your own purpose just as He revealed to John the Baptist in John 1:31-40.

This human life we were privileged to carry is *not trial and error*, it was *designed by GOD for a definite and particular purpose*

"For I alone knows the plans I have for you(put your name here), the plan *for your good and not for your evil*, to give *you a future with expectations*" (Jeremiah 29:11)

"If you search for me(the GOD-HEAD; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit), *you will definitely find me*" (Jeremiah 29:13)

Peter declared, *now I know that with the LORD (the GOD-HEAD; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) there is no partiality in the location of any human being or his achievement-status or religious background such that any human being who searches and calls upon HIM, He will reveal HIMSELF through faith in the finished works of His Son Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection to such a person*" (Acts 10:34-36 paraphrased)

While Paul speaking in the Holy Spirit at Athens declared "human beings might be so disconnected from their Creator (the GOD-HEAD; the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) in such a way that they begin to design for themselves images/gods to represent their Creator because He seems to be far-away but *actually He is closer to each human being more than our human skin is closer to us* because *IT IS INSIDE HIM (THE GOD-HEAD) THAT WE LIVE/BREATHE, MOVE-ABOUT AND HAVE OUR EVERY SECOND EXISTENCE*" (Acts 17:16-34 paraphrased)

Let us therefore call upon the true living God from inside our hearts with all sincerity and He will reveal HIMSELF to us through the face of His only begotten Son; Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

(1) (Reply)

Connecting To The Davidic Covenant Through Jesus Christ Crucified / Be Gentle (1) / Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.