Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... (1108 Views)

Free 5000 Naira Monthly Giveaway / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by Emaildata854(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2022
One thing we are not discussing well enough is that the tech industry in Nigeria seems to be the only sector creating jobs in this terrible Times.....

And not only that they are creating jobs, but they are also creating well-paying jobs...

cool jobs that are lifting the beneficiaries who are majorly young people from poverty.....

Young people working in these tech companies are casually earning ₦1 million naira and above monthly with other perks and it seems like it is nothing.....

Let me share the story of my friend Tolu( not his real name)
I met Tolu as a struggling guy who was earning 80k in his former office.....

Tolu was wondering when his years of hard work would pay off but despite it all, he kept putting his best at his former workplace that was a consulting firm based in Lagos......

He never lost his trade smile and his work ethic despite his poor remuneration, until one day, God decided to pick his call.....

A remittance start-up based in London came across Tolu’e blog, Tolu is a creative writer and writes very well.....

They reached out to him on facebook and after that his appointment was confirmed as he was employed to be the lead, Content strategy and brand storytelling for the start-up’s office in Lagos with a starting salary of 850k....

For someone earning 80k, that was a huge transition and breakthrough......

After a few months, working for the remittance startup, Tolu’s salary was reviewed in September last year from 850k to 1.3 million naira with other perks and bonus Goodies......

Tolu is entitled to free lunch at work, free medical insurance, also the remittance startup pays for his accommodation in Lekki plus free monthly allowance of $500 for his living expenses aside from his salary......

For someone that used to be on survival mode and used to be a member of “God when” with his 80k salary, Tolu is now living the life, living the good life, traveling all over the world, today he is in Greece, the other day, he is In Dubai, exploring the world, one Maldives at a time.....

Tolu’s story is not an outlier, I have seen first hand, young people that their lives changed overnight because they got jobs with these fintech/tech companies......

These tech companies are doing what other sectors has not been able to do.....

by taking these young people away from poverty and changing their lives/destines completely by giving them economic power that they did not even imagine for themselves 2 or 3 years years ago....

Some tech startups pay their staff dollar salaries and those staff are in Lagos with me, spending naira but earning in dollars......

It is now poor to earn ₦1 million naira monthly as a developer in Lagos.....

That is the standard these tech guys have raised because the talent is very few and it is competitive to hire now from the pool.....

One start-up like that in Lagos even sent members of its team on all-expense-paid trips to the Maldives this holiday.....

I’m happy to see this shared prosperity happen in my lifetime, I hope we will see more of this shared prosperity in the months and years to come and that's why you really need to order for this eBook today...

you will see all the Big names and list of online tech companies that are looking to hire you as far as you can write online.....

you can really contact them and you will surely be given a job and be enrolled on their working ethics with no qualification required from you....

Get paid in dollars working from home today.....

you will be paid just for writing simple articles and publishing them...

this is what makes so many online entrepreneur very Rich while you keep lacking behind....

charge now and work your way to unlimited breakthrough.....

do Contact our sales admin today....
YOU CAN GET THIS SUPER TECH EBOOK GUIDE FOR JUST ₦10,000 NAIRA ONLY!
to order for it do call our sales admin today on 0*8*1*6*5*4*2*6*4*9*6.....
thanks.......
Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by doggedfighter(f): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2022
All these yeye story because of e- book?
Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by 404Dev: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Lol all for a 10k book. grin
Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Emaildata854:
One thing we are not discussing well enough is that the tech industry in Nigeria seems to be the only sector creating jobs in this terrible Times.....

And not only that they are creating jobs, but they are also creating well-paying jobs...

cool jobs that are lifting the beneficiaries who are majorly young people from poverty.....

Young people working in these tech companies are casually earning ₦1 million naira and above monthly with other perks and it seems like it is nothing.....

Let me share the story of my friend Tolu( not his real name)
I met Tolu as a struggling guy who was earning 80k in his former office.....

Tolu was wondering when his years of hard work would pay off but despite it all, he kept putting his best at his former workplace that was a consulting firm based in Lagos......

He never lost his trade smile and his work ethic despite his poor remuneration, until one day, God decided to pick his call.....

A remittance start-up based in London came across Tolu’e blog, Tolu is a creative writer and writes very well.....

They reached out to him on facebook and after that his appointment was confirmed as he was employed to be the lead, Content strategy and brand storytelling for the start-up’s office in Lagos with a starting salary of 850k....

For someone earning 80k, that was a huge transition and breakthrough......

After a few months, working for the remittance startup, Tolu’s salary was reviewed in September last year from 850k to 1.3 million naira with other perks and bonus Goodies......

Tolu is entitled to free lunch at work, free medical insurance, also the remittance startup pays for his accommodation in Lekki plus free monthly allowance of $500 for his living expenses aside from his salary......

For someone that used to be on survival mode and used to be a member of “God when” with his 80k salary, Tolu is now living the life, living the good life, traveling all over the world, today he is in Greece, the other day, he is In Dubai, exploring the world, one Maldives at a time.....

Tolu’s story is not an outlier, I have seen first hand, young people that their lives changed overnight because they got jobs with these fintech/tech companies......

These tech companies are doing what other sectors has not been able to do.....

by taking these young people away from poverty and changing their lives/destines completely by giving them economic power that they did not even imagine for themselves 2 or 3 years years ago....

Some tech startups pay their staff dollar salaries and those staff are in Lagos with me, spending naira but earning in dollars......

It is now poor to earn ₦1 million naira monthly as a developer in Lagos.....

That is the standard these tech guys have raised because the talent is very few and it is competitive to hire now from the pool.....

One start-up like that in Lagos even sent members of its team on all-expense-paid trips to the Maldives this holiday.....

I’m happy to see this shared prosperity happen in my lifetime, I hope we will see more of this shared prosperity in the months and years to come and that's why you really need to order for this eBook today...

you will see all the Big names and list of online tech companies that are looking to hire you as far as you can write online.....

you can really contact them and you will surely be given a job and be enrolled on their working ethics with no qualification required from you....

Get paid in dollars working from home today.....

you will be paid just for writing simple articles and publishing them...

this is what makes so many online entrepreneur very Rich while you keep lacking behind....

charge now and work your way to unlimited breakthrough.....

do Contact our sales admin today....
YOU CAN GET THIS SUPER TECH EBOOK GUIDE FOR JUST ₦10,000 NAIRA ONLY!
to order for it do call our sales admin today on 0*8*1*6*5*4*2*6*4*9*6.....
thanks.......
[/s]

Find a job. Lying does not pay.

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by Emaildata854(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
Find a job. Lying does not pay.
i already have a job in banking and finance
Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by Emaildata854(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
All these yeye story because of e- book?

i always know women with sharp mouths when i see one
Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by Emaildata854(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
404Dev:
Lol all for a 10k book. grin
it may amaze you it will benefit you if you can truelly get it
Re: It Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria..... by Emaildata854(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
hi

(1) (Reply)

Dredging hose for sale (20” by 40ft) / The Best Arbitrage Method In Nigeria, I Made Over 20% On Each Arbitrage Trade / Is ATM In Nigeria Really Running Under 24 Hours As Claimed By Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.