Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S (203 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by JEFFREY150(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2022
A jealous girlfriend who could not watch his boyfriend play with another woman has dealt with the guy for dancing with a female musician on stage.

A video going viral captures the moment the unknown girlfriend mounted on the stage where her boyfriend was dancing with the female musician and pulled him off the stage.

The lady began beating the guy the hell out of him for choosing another lady over her.

The video has amassed a lot of reactions as many applaud the girl for stepping up to save his relationship.

Watch how the drama ensued.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbT6qJKk8i/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=379e093d-3739-44df-9c55-995300493aab&ig_mid=6719D200-C20D-4221-83D0-A1466550E2AA

https://www.browngh.com/jealous-girlfriend-pulls-boyfriend-off-stage-gives-him-heavy-slaps-for-dancing-with-a-female-musician/

(1) (Reply)

DAF XF 95 430 High Roof, Direct Tokumbo / Unused Human Hair Fringe With Oblique Bangs 18k / The Importance Of Skill Acquisition | Chitchat With My Co-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.