Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,769 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Observations And Suggestions For Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Observations And Suggestions For Jamb (460 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres / Unn Post Ume 2011. Complants, Observations And Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Observations And Suggestions For Jamb by mundus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
I wrote the jamb exam today and these are my observations and suggestions. 1.) Jamb should learn to set questions commensurate to the cadre of students taking it 2.) I think it is impossible stopping examinatiom malpractice as it has become a never-do-without in Jamb exam. 3.) Jamb should be reasonable in setting out thier cut off marks. For example, lets say the total number admission chances in universities,coll of education and poly is 700, 000 then the cut-off mark should be placed to accomodate a maximium of 800,0 00 students so as to make admision processes and protocols less studious and less expensive for students. 4.), extorting of money by candidates. I REST MY CASE

(1) (Reply)

To All My Fellow Uniben Prospectives / Federal University Of Petroluem Resources Effurun. / Register For Your Toefl,gre,gmat And Sat Exam At Low Discount Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.