Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buy Dejaview City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Dejaview City (130 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dejaview City by Nehemiah09: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
DejaView city located at llara Epe, just 3mins from the Epe Toll gate is the best land you could get at this present price. Fast developing area, dry land and full title of ownership. With just an initial deposit of 300k, you're buying into a promise of good return on your investment with development currently going on you can also sell when you land increases in value. If you are an investor you will also know how fast the appreciation in land in lagos can be. You can start building a home for yourself and your family, preserving your name to a title of a piece of land and an investment for your children. You could also build to rent and become a landlord in no time. Get a piece of Deja view to start your journey to financial freedom. Send me a message now or call me at 08153916598. Deja view city is fast selling and only a few plots left. The only regret you will get is that you didn't buy more. I anticipate your call. Have a wonderful day.

(1) (Reply)

Madiba Luxury Apartment For Sale!!!! / 65 Units Studio Apartments For Sale / TO LET Spacious Roomself Contain At Taodak Estate 500k A Year 09055889692 0808

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.