Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

An Eye For An Eye? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Eye For An Eye? (1591 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / Bayelsa SS1 Schoolgirl Stabs Classmate In Eye For Refusing To Join Cult (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
People say an eye for an eye makes the world blind, but I feel an eye for an eye will go a long way in correcting the wickedness on this earth.
Humans are becoming more heartless, most people are no longer scared of committing grave crimes. You read the news and you wonder who gave birth to this set of heartless humans.
We have tried Capital punishment, we have tried locking people up in prison but it seems it's not working.
If it is truly working, then the rate of crimes will not triple.
Why don't we sit at a round table, discuss and come up with another solution?
Well, the solution I am proposing is an Eye for an Eye.
There is a popular saying which goes:
The only way to stop a bully is to give him a taste of his own medicine.
If you kill someone, you will be killed the same way you killed the person so you can feel the person's pain.
If you pour acid on someone, the acid will be poured on you too.
If you rape someone to death, you will be Anally raped with Iron rods to death.
If you beat someone to death, you will be beaten to death too.
Kidnappers and Terrorists should be burnt to death and their carcasses fed to dogs.
Corrupt politicians and Yahoo boys should have both hands cut off, all their accounts frozen and properties seized; leaving them with nothing.
Look at a case of a woman who tortured her maid; made her drink hot water soaked in pepper, the same punishment should be given to her so others can learn too.
What is your opinion? Do you think this method will work in reducing the crime rates drastically?
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
you have no Nigerian/African leader that has the balls to come up with the above and stand for it.... most are useless selfish puppets who are more focussed on getting as rich as possible while they are on top.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Dewayy: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cindymax8:
People say an eye for an eye makes the world blind, but I feel an eye for an eye will go a long way in correcting the wickedness on this earth.
Humans are becoming more heartless, most people are no longer scared of committing grave crimes. You read the news and you wonder who gave birth to this set of heartless humans.
We have tried Capital punishment, we have tried locking people up in prison but it seems it's not working.
If it is truly working, then the rate of crimes will not triple.
Why don't we sit at a round table, discuss and come up with another solution?
Well, the solution I am proposing is an Eye for an Eye.
There is a popular saying which goes:
The only way to stop a bully is to give him a taste of his own medicine.
If you kill someone, you will be killed the same way you killed the person so you can feel the person's pain.
If you pour acid on someone, the acid will be poured on you too.
If you rape someone to death, you will be Anally raped with Iron rods to death.
If you beat someone to death, you will be beaten to death too.
Kidnappers and Terrorists should be burnt to death and their carcasses fed to dogs.
Corrupt politicians and Yahoo boys should have both hands cut off, all their accounts frozen and properties seized; leaving them with nothing.
Look at a case of a woman who tortured her maid; made her drink hot water soaked in pepper, the same punishment should be given to her so others can learn too.
What is your opinion? Do you think this method will work in reducing the crime rates drastically?
good evening, I was unable quote u in your dairy thread, I can open a verified, US, ICELAND, UK, SA, UAE,LESOTHO PayPal account that can receive and send no issues you can contact
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by baddooski: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
I just stumbled on your diary and I fell in love with your kind of person and hustling spirit.

@cindymax8
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2022
baddooski:
I just stumbled on your diary and I fell in love with your kind of person and hustling spirit.

@cindymax8
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello Tomtween1
tomtween1
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by tomtween1(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Cindymax8:
Hello Tomtween1
tomtween1
good morning Cindy

please I've been on kdp for a while now and have not really made any sales, hence why I'm reaching out to you for help and hacks.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
tomtween1:

good morning Cindy

please I've been on kdp for a while now and have not really made any sales, hence why I'm reaching out to you for help and hacks.
Did you do keyword research before you wrote the book and what niche is the book?
Is it under Romance, Self love, finance, Health?
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by tomtween1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cindymax8:

Did you do keyword research before you wrote the book and what niche is the book?
Is it under Romance, Self love, finance, Health?

I do not really understand how to effectively do keyword research but I did the one I learnt on Youtube.
The first book I did was o finance and I did that a long time ago, the others are journals.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
tomtween1:

I do not really understand how to effectively do keyword research but I did the one I learnt on Youtube.
The first book I did was o finance and I did that a long time ago, the others are journals.
Journal is a low content book. That niche is highly competitive. You might not really make sales there. Focus on other niches and do keyword research.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
For the keyword research, search for a particular topic, for example: How to make money.
1.) Type it on Amazon and check the search results. Anything above 1,000, don't write on it.
2.) If it is less than 1,000, check if the books under that topic are making sales by checking their ranking. If the ranking for the first 30 or 40 books is less than 50k, then it's a good niche to write on.
3.) Make sure you utilize your 7 backend keywords.

My sincere advice for you is to get a mentor that will teach you everything from A-Z.
Watching YouTube videos does not really help if you are still a beginner.
And by the way, those videos will not tell you what you ought to know. They just give you a general knowledge.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by tomtween1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cindymax8:

Journal is a low content book. That niche is highly competitive. You might not really make sales there. Focus on other niches and do keyword research.

okay

thanks so much... can you please mentor me?
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
tomtween1:

okay

thanks so much... can you please mentor me?
I am sorry, I am not in the best position to do that. I can only answer any questions you have concerning KDP.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by tomtween1(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Cindymax8:

I am sorry, I am not in the best position to do that. I can only answer any questions you have concerning KDP.
Okay, thank you so much... God bless you
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by tomtween1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
good day CindyMax8, I tried getting a mentor on kdp but the people I have met so far are scammers. only two are affiliate marketers who don't even understand what amazon kdp is. the price is too high to pay for trial and error. please can you connect me to someone who has a track record and can help? thanks
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by Cindymax8(f): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
tomtween1:
good day CindyMax8, I tried getting a mentor on kdp but the people I have met so far are scammers. only two are affiliate marketers who don't even understand what amazon kdp is. the price is too high to pay for trial and error. please can you connect me to someone who has a track record and can help? thanks
Hello,
There is a thread on Amazon Kdp in the business section.
Why don't you go to the thread, read the comments and get a tutor from there.
Most people advertising are only selling ebooks and videos.
Re: An Eye For An Eye? by tomtween1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Cindymax8:

Hello,
There is a thread on Amazon Kdp in the business section.
Why don't you go to the thread, read the comments and get a tutor from there.
Most people advertising are only selling ebooks and videos.

alright, thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: 57-year-old Man Assassinated In Oyo / My Father Have Sex With Me Every Night / Lady Commits Suicide After Fiancé Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.