Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? (646 Views)

Look At This Photo Very Well, Between Osinbajo & Kwara Delegates — RENO OMOKRI / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? / 2023: Stop Politics Of Division Between Osinbajo, Tinubu - Ojudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ndamanibrahim12: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
The 2023 elections is fast approaching, and we would like to find out your preferred candidate between Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Who do you think would be the next president of Nigeria between these two?

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
BTW both of them I go for osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by phawaaz: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is a no-brainer. Osinbajo is a better candidate and it will be a waste of time for APC to field Tinubu. Osinbajo all the way jare

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Tingotoe: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
I prefer Osibanjo a million times over. Tinubu will practice a form of nepotism and corruption that will make Nigerians beg for the return of Buhari. President Buhari has the power to bury Tinubu's ambition and promote Osibanjo as his preferred successor

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by pointblank247(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Non of the above

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Nanadi: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
its not a no brainer Osibanjo is a better candidate than Tinibu
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Adesusu7: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
abeg oh make una reason am well ooo 2023 we need a better Nigeria OSIBANJO is a better person
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ianezeoha: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osinbajo is a far better candidate, he's more proficient and has contributed more to economy growth.
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
None of them.The SW slot has already been used by Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Baisey: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBANJO has contributed much better to Nigeria been a better place than Tinibu abeg
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by estherNnodim: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Osinbajo for the win... I'm voting him all the way

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Sandrali: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBANJO all the way

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by augusta345: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
We need someone fresh, with new tactical plans and can lead the people in this country, That leader is OSINBAJO

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Sankoo: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
in all ramification of doing good we have known OSINBANJO to be the right Man
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by tayoekong: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBAJO enter jorrrrr, clear road for this man who be Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ammanna: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBANJO straight UPPPPPPP

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by asciomz: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
osibanjoooo i stan
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by cythiasmith: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
I stand by Osinbajo. He's the right leader for this country, with the many economic policies and programmes he introduced. I see a great president ruling this nation.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by bennyinii: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
honestly if OSINBANJOR is coming out for presidential position I'm Voting him !!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by benugooo: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
no cap OSINBANJO all the way

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by danell: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBANJO AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by bankole200(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
The right man for the job is Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ebukaao1: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBANJO always my most preferred
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by enuel4167: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
i belive OSINBANJO will do Nigeria better

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
NONE!!

Osinbajo as the VP, what exactly has he done? undecided absolutely nothing!! Man is a complete failure just like buhari, all he does is to drop motivational quote wherever he goes angry
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ifeanyiakunne7: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
please what has tinibu done for us so far .............OSINBANjor all the way

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by kurupt1: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Umahi will be a better candidate
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by ugorjii: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
if OSINBANjo comes out i will vote him
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by temitoppee: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
osinbanjor would always and always be a better pick
Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by uzoramadi: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
come on lets Vote for Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by saibabaa456: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
OSINBANJO 2023

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Osinbajo And Tinubu? by rtolu42: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
lets Vote OSINBANJO when it comes down to the presidential position

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was This Guy Serious About This Comment / If EFCC Did It's Job Some Presidential Aspirants Would Be In Jail - OBJ / Nobody Will Step Down For Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.